forum  story writing

"searching for a story" thread2 months

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I remember it. Main character's name started with a V, like Valerie or something. Have you checked Dimensions?

"searching for a story" thread2 months

When I first joined a couple months ago, I read a story on here that I haven't been able to re-find. A BHM and his wife throw a party, and they have an open marriage and one of the wife's side-guys comes over, and they're eating a lot and maybe smoking weed too...

Anyone have any ideas what story it was?

"searching for a story" thread3 weeks

[quote]canuck:
I am searching for a story where a man wake up and finds his body has been transformed into that of a SSBBW (though he retains his genitals). He couldn't figure our what had been done to him. He then starts to get friendly with a neighbor.

Anyone know it? It had many parts.[/quote

Story is titled A new day written by Gignv and its on Dimensions]

"searching for a story" thread2 days

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I remember this one very well. It was called Slimfast, I think. And yeah, it does seem to have been deleted. I'd love to read it again myself.
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading