Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I remember it. Main character's name started with a V, like Valerie or something. Have you checked Dimensions?
6 years

BigBoy20:
There is a story that I am looking for in which the main character was this girl and she was being secretly fattened by her mother so the daughter could be a babysitter of her siblings while the mother would go out and have flings. The sister of the main character herself gained weight and there was also a boy involved who desired the main character to be big as well.

I feel that the story I am thinking of may be deleted :-/

I remember this one very well. It was called Slimfast, I think. And yeah, it does seem to have been deleted. I'd love to read it again myself.
6 years

Looking for two. The first one is about a fatter girl who works in an office getting into a relationship with a new female employee who is very fit. The point of view alternates between them. The second one is a lesbian relationship that starts with the slimmer girl noticing how much weight her partner has gained when she drops a fork and cant pick it up
6 years

I remember first reading this story on Deviantart, but it seems to have disappeared recently. Really enjoyed the concept and was hoping to find it again. Here’s the gist of the story:

An athletic young woman runs in a track meet, then wakes up the next day fat. She goes to the mall to buy new clothes and is insulted by some of her skinny friends who don’t recognize her. She eats a huge meal at the food court, buys clothes, then returns to her college dorm and falls asleep; when she wakes up she is even fatter, so fat that she breaks her scale. She struggles to make it to class, then bumps into a strange guy she noticed in the crowd at the track meet. He drops a typewriter he was carrying and it’s revealed that he was the one who caused her to gain weight every time she slept by typing it on the typewriter. She fails to chase after him, then comes across a female friend she talked to earlier at the track meet who is now also extremely fat. They go back to her dorm and end up becoming intimate; at the end, the two women are enormous and dating, they love being fat and don’t even remember when they used to be skinny and athletic.

That’s pretty much the whole thing; remembered it better than I thought I did. smiley If anyone knows the title/author or has a link, I’d greatly appreciate it.
6 years

There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.
6 years

Featherdust:
There was one around here involving a dystopia in which political dissidents were punished by being fattened up. The main character is a girl whose father was a dissident, and she's undergoing this punishment.

Sounds like Sentenced To Obesity by FoodieChef.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years

Nok:
I've been looking for years for a story that was on DeviantArt like 2010-2012ish. It was written as Halloween special, I think, and was a Hansel and Gretel tale, except no Hansel, just Gretel. The whole thing was just one scene, with the witch force feeding Gretel through the bars of the cage and playing with her fat. Ridiculously hot, but have never found it again. Anyone who happens to remember it, or, better yet of course, has a copy, let me know XD

I thibk youre talking about this www.deviantart.com/art/Gretel-Part-1-564500523
6 years

Hi, I'm looking everywhere for a story I found a while back. A mother is fattening up her 17 year old son before he moves out to university. Does anyone know the title or author??
6 years

Looking for a REALLY dark story, don't remember where I found it...
It's about a guy who is looking for an apartment. He answers to an ad and gets to hire a flat, food included. I remember that in the beginning he's puzzled by the size of the toilet.
Anyway, the landlord feeds him well, and one say his father comes by. They get in a fight (?), the guy hurts his leg and the landlord chases of the father. The next thing I remember is that the guy is drugged by his landlord, and in the end of the story he wakes up, extremely fattened. The landlord makes him come, and the guy dies from a heart attack...
As I said it's extremely dark, but is there anyone who recognise this?
6 years

[quote]Featherdust:

girlcrisis:
Sounds like Sentenced To Obesity by FoodieChef.

]fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Yeah, that's the one! Thanks!
5 years
23456   loading