Gaining

Pill fantasy

That would be nice I agree.
10 years

Pill fantasy

There was a time I had to be on Prednisone, prescription medication. The Doctor said I might gain a few lbs. I gained about 7 lbs.

My girlfriend has some depression issues and was given pills that helped her but she has been gaining weight for a period of time. It really slowed her metabolism down. She is now over 175 lbs.
10 years

Pill fantasy

it would be a very wonderful thing
3 years

Pill fantasy

Garlicbread2006:
It would be amazing if there was a pill that made you put on like 10 pounds (I find it very hard to put on weight) has anyone else thought about this or am I on my own? Aha and if someone comes across this and is a short story writer I would love to read something like this!! Thanks goiz

A fat pill would be a good plot for a story. I have written stories a swimming pool causing rapid weight gain, but not a pill or pills. Great idea!
3 years

Pill fantasy

oh god I have a whole elaborate one made up to masturbate to....I'm also a pretty good writer....🤣....it's a study conducted for a pill led by a hot fem doctor that performs many "tests" on her rapidly ballooning subject. The main subject is male but there is a tiny woman who is huge by the end as well..... lol guess you will know who got the placebo 😁
3 years

Pill fantasy

Always a lovely fantasy idea, although I'd be more interested in pills that can put on hundreds of pounds; one hundred, two hundred, and especially five hundred pound pills. The idea of taking one and then ballooning uncontrollably to such an enormous size is a dream I've had so many times...
3 years