Gaining

Goal weight?

I try not to set a firm number for my goal weight, as I'm being conscious of my health and I'm trying to take my weight gain as far as possible to the point where the complications outweigh my desire.

If I can handle it healthwise, I'd ideally like to be 600 lbs.
10 years

Goal weight?

I will say my current goal is 330lbs. But the thougt of getting to 350lbs does keep coming to mind. Ill see how 330lbs feels first and to see if i finally think im fat at that weight
10 years

Goal weight?

My short-term goal is 252lbs, but ultimately I'd love to beat 280lbs. In my fantasy world, I'll be about 600lbs, but that's another matter.
10 years

Goal weight?

swell wrote:
If it weren't for my health problems, I'd love to keep gaining, probably up to 350 lbs or higher. But for now, I'll just maintain at 300 lbs the best I can.

Same for me as Swell stated. I have been holding at 300 for a few years now. Intellectually, the thought of growing ever fatter is a very appealing fantasy and I would love to eat my way up to 350 or 400 lbs. But alas, I know my body would not respond well and my legs and knees could not comfortably carry that much weight.
9 years

Goal weight?

I had a goal of 400 but never got all the way there and stayed around 375 for a few years.
Health problems forced me back down to 220 which was still fat for 5'4".
I did set a goal of 250 last year and I'm back up to 266 and quite happy at this weight.
I feel good and think I look OK for the most part.
I can't say I won't gain more in the future but there are no plans to at the moment.
9 years

Goal weight?

Ditzygirl wrote:
I had a goal of 400 but never got all the way there and stayed around 375 for a few years.
Health problems forced me back down to 220 which was still fat for 5'4".
I did set a goal of 250 last year and I'm back up to 266 and quite happy at this weight.
I feel good and think I look OK for the most part.
I can't say I won't gain more in the future but there are no plans to at the moment.

You Look Gorgeous at this weight Tracii. And if you Do gain more I know that you'll look Great because I remember those 375 images. smiley
9 years

Goal weight?

JuliaGulia wrote:
I have been away from FF for quite a while, although I haven't stopped gaining. My last pics, from late last year I was probably in the 190s, and when I last checked in I weighed 230ish. I am now in the 270s and hoping to hit 300 by the end of the year. That's actually what brought me back here...as I always have my greatest gaining success when inspired and motivated by my friends here.

Great to see you back here Julia! Good luck on your gain to 300! I have to say, it has been an impressive (jaw-dropping really) couple of years from you.
9 years

Goal weight?

missfatthighs wrote:
I used to say 230 but now I am 235 and hoping to get up to 255 in the next month (or less). My short term goal is 285 but long term I probably wanna be 300 or 330.

You're quite capable of a 20 lbs gain in a week. Hardly anyone is but You are. You can do it on a budget too at Dollar Tree. Mac and Cheese. Little Debbie copycat snack cakes etc.Dollar Brownie Mix
Two weeks would be a piece of cake. And actually easier for you now that you're a BBW because your capacity is Huge and you're very experienced at stuffing and gaining. Go For It. I have faith in you.
9 years

Goal weight?

sweetmarie wrote:
My goal weight is 300lbs.
I weighed 303lbs. last year but due to my job (which i'm constantly on my feet ALL day) I lost about 30 lbs. or so. Anyways, hoping to fatten up during the holiday season and reach my goal weight smiley

You look amazing at 303!
9 years

Goal weight?

hweating wrote:
Initially I thought like 180ish but the fat just seems to stick to me and because I'm short it creates a very ball like effect on my body. so maybe I'll go for 200 instead

Glad to see you back. What is your current weight ?I assume you're a little more than 140?
9 years
12   loading