General

Moobs

I really don't understand that part about whose are bigger. What difference does it make? Some women have big boobs, some have little. But it has nothing to do with the size of their man's boobs. Are people saying that a man with B cup boobs can date only a woman with C cups or larger?
10 years

Moobs

I'm a big guy...I've had "moobs" ever since I was kid.I love my FAT body there for I love my "moobs".Joe since when do the "Laws of Nature" say all men are supposed to be chiseled in stone?To me a "natural" body is just that letting "NATURE" take it's course.No matter fat,thin or muscular.My body is "naturally" fat.Yes I've helped it along since I've gotten older but I'm NOT going against nature but trying to starve myself or trying to exercise myself to the extreme.Just my 2 cents worth.
10 years

Moobs

If I may be also hatefully honest-Yeah, manboobs are not my thing,I'm WAY more into a gut, but nonetheless, one begets the other. I totally accept them as part of the package and,like any part of the body, they are another HOT indicator of a man's weight gain. I looked at your photos to belly or not to belly, and moobs or no, you def look great now smiley
10 years

Moobs

Well I am a Atheist so to me you are taking about fantasy.

If there was a God then you would a arrogant hole for speaking for God or better yet this must God's plan or maybe God is not even bothered by things like this.

Truth is that Mother Nature did give men small breasts and it is above my pay grade to decide when and why they have started to grow or why some BBWs hardly have any breast

joeman123 wrote:
wesleyv1 wrote:
joeman123 wrote:
Im gonna get a boatload of hate. But I feel fat should only be on women and not men. It doesnt seem to make sense in my eyes. (yes i contradict)

guy tits shouldnt be bigger than girls

girls shouldnt have more muscle than guys

i only believe in the laws of nature
laws of nature my butt. if you honestly feel the way you do that's fine but don't go bringing nature into because if that's what you think the "laws of nature" are then you sir are sorely mistaken

if god wanted man to have bigger or comparable boobs to woman, then men would grow udders like girls do.

if god wanted woman to have more or comparable muscle to man, he would have gave more testosterone to them

of coarse with excessive amount or artificially these are both possible, but my mind is primal

but its the 21st century at the end of the day you can do whatever the *** you wanna do
10 years

Moobs

Seems on average both female and male breast sizes are increasing and this fact is true for both skinny and fat people.

joeman123 wrote:
shryve wrote:

If there was a God then you would a arrogant hole for speaking for God or better yet this must God's plan or maybe God is not even bothered by things like this.

Truth is that Mother Nature did give men small breasts and it is above my pay grade to decide when and why they have started to grow or why some BBWs hardly have any breast

lol wut?

No one cares if your an atheist. I'm an agnostic because that is the only logical belief to take.

Some bbw's hardly have any breasts because of genetics where they disperse their fat. However, as a whole males are predispositioned to have smaller tits than girls.

I believe in darwinism. Guys would never get fat in the first place and if they did they would be killed off. Of course I contradict because I like fat chicks too.

idontevenknowwhyimstillarguing
10 years

Moobs

joeman123 wrote:
shryve wrote:

lol wut?

No one cares if your an atheist. I'm an agnostic because that is the only logical belief to take.

Some bbw's hardly have any breasts because of genetics where they disperse their fat. However, as a whole males are predispositioned to have smaller tits than girls.

I believe in darwinism. Guys would never get fat in the first place and if they did they would be killed off. Of course I contradict because I like fat chicks too.

Ugh, every single post of yours on this site so far is either offensive or ignorant or just plain idiotic.

The reason Shryve referred to being an atheist was because your previous post said "If god wanted..." twice, as some kind of apparent attempt to back up your stance on who "should" and "should not" have bigger breasts. So before you say "lol wut" again, follow your own argument on the thread through and have a think about why people are responding the way they do to your comments. To say "No one cares if your [sic] an atheist" is not only rude and provocative, but displays a rather goldfish-style memory for your own previous "point".

Interestingly you've now referred to believing in the laws of nature, then Darwinism, but in between said:

joeman123 wrote:
"if god wanted man to have bigger or comparable boobs to woman, then men would grow udders like girls do. if god wanted woman to have more or comparable muscle to man, he would have gave more testosterone to them"

Then you say you're agnostic. So quite aside from being offensive, as Eve pointed out, you also seem pretty confused and/or ill-informed to me.
10 years

Moobs

Hi Joe

Why don't you call it a day?

You have already insulted

1. Men with Gynecomastia
2. Atheists and Theists for not being Agnostics.
3. Women by associating their female breasts with cow udders.

foxglove wrote:
joeman123 wrote:
shryve wrote:

lol wut?

Ugh, every single post of yours on this site so far is either offensive or ignorant or just plain idiotic.

The reason Shryve referred to being an atheist was because your previous post said "If god wanted..." twice, as some kind of apparent attempt to back up your stance on who "should" and "should not" have bigger breasts. So before you say "lol wut" again, follow your own argument on the thread through and have a think about why people are responding the way they do to your comments. To say "No one cares if your [sic] an atheist" is not only rude and provocative, but displays a rather goldfish-style memory for your own previous "point".

Interestingly you've now referred to believing in the laws of nature, then Darwinism, but in between said:

joeman123 wrote:
"if god wanted man to have bigger or comparable boobs to woman, then men would grow udders like girls do. if god wanted woman to have more or comparable muscle to man, he would have gave more testosterone to them"

Then you say you're agnostic. So quite aside from being offensive, as Eve pointed out, you also seem pretty confused and/or ill-informed to me.
10 years

Moobs

Agree with Shryve and Big Fat Panda!

And returning to the subject of moobs: I'm turned on by weight gain, particularly if it's accidental, so I find moobs erotic because they're an indicator that he's got fat, same way as his belly belies that fact.

I'm also into the conflict people experience when they put on weight, so for a man to be a bit embarrassed about his moobs is kind of hot to me. It shows that he's piled on some pounds and that he's conscious it shows... I like that self-consciousness - it's cute, even though it's a tad mean of me to enjoy his discomfiture. I think that might be termed schadenfreude :S And before you think I'm being horrible, I enjoy that reaction in myself too - being a bit horrified/ashamed at the same time as turned on by my own weight gain.

So yeah, I like a moob when coupled with weight gain, particularly when the bearer is a little shy about it.
10 years

Moobs

Hi Joe

You do realize that no one accused you of attacking the original poster directly.

You did insult:

1. Men with Gynecomastia
2. Everyone who is not Agnostic which includes everyone believes in God, everyone who does not believe in God and many other groups of people.
3. Women who you associate with cows and udders.

Now we can add

4. Catholics in general
5. Catholics who believe in evolution.

I just can't wait to see who we can add to this list the next you post something!!

joeman123 wrote:
Hi

Read ops first line in his post.

Hes asking what are people views on moobs. aka, individual opinions.

I am giving him my opinion, and no im not directly insulting him.

Also it sounds like he may be having second thoughts, so maybe a bunch of people encouraging him to gain may not be the best idea for him?

In regards to atheism, my reference of god, wasnt my belief. God, evolutionary, mother nature whatever, it is being used as a general term for whatever created our biological structure. If I had said evolution, the catholics would have busted my balls instead of the atheists that are doing it now.

In regards to your overly sensitive behaviours, I didnt "bash" your belief of "nothing", lol (nothing to insult even if i wanted). He brought atheism into a topic about moobs, so again. I dont care if your atheist its irrelevent for this topic.

smiley
10 years

Moobs

I've had 'em for as long as I can remember.

They've seem to have gotten larger as my belly did too, but I finally accept that they are part of my weight gains and there is nothing I can do about it.

As much as I love my gut, and accept my moobs, I still always feel a little like a girl will think "Holy crap he has bigger tits than me"

I need a 'Bro' a.k.a. 'Manzier'
(if you get the 90's sitcom reference, we can now be best friends!) lol
10 years
12   loading