Gaining

How big do you wanna be?

Great question! My fantasy is to hit three hundred someday, with a massive belly, fat rear and thighs. The thought of constant eating to maintain is almost over whelming at times!

Ned Fox
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

I just want enough to have an outtie belly button. And maybe a more rounder belly
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

I started out really thin, under 120, and wanted to hit 155ish to be officially overweight, then gain "several" more.

I've partially achieved that, as my weight ranges from 159 to 164 at the moment (I tend to work very long and hard shifts on Sunday, often eating nothing aside from maybe some water and a small snack, so by Sunday night, I'm at my lowest weight). Just weighed in at 159.4 - but I was 162 when I woke up this morning and hit 164 a couple of days ago after a rather large stuffing. It might sound like I'm losing weight, but it wasn't too long ago that my "floor" weight was 155. I'll probably be back up to 162-164 by tomorrow night. smiley

That said, when I was back around 120-140ish, I probably would have said my ultimate goal is 170. With that so close, I think I'm aiming more for 180 now. I guess it depends, the next 10 or so pounds might make me feel sufficiently fat for the time being.

With a feeder, I think I'd commit to 210 or so, but anything beyond that is too far off to say. I can't say I wanna be 500 pounds or anything without having ever seen 200.

At the same time, I enjoy stuffing so much, so I can't say I'd hit 180, 210... or whatever and be like "okay, I'm done with this".

I curse my fast metabolism right now, because I need to gorge myself for several nights to start seeing gains. At the same time, if I hit a weight I'm happy with, I kind of hope it's still there, so I can simply maintain my weight if I so choose.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

My ideal weight between 400-500 lbs. Would so love to have a huge belly what covers my lap when sitting. Being able to eat all the time with a guy that wants me that way is a huge turn on
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

Realistically, I'd love to be about 300-400lbs, but as a fantasy, at least 800.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

I'd like to be either 600 lbs or wider than I am tall. Which ever comes first.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

Currently somewhere over #330(need to get a new scale).Next step is #400 then we shall see from there.As long as I'm basically healthy & happy who knows.
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

This year I want to get back to 330lb. Short term is to hit 400lb. Long term I'd love to be 500+
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

300 -350lbs I think Ill be happy with but however somehow I think ill end up at 400lbs lol
10 years

How big do you wanna be?

dizzydaisy wrote:
I kind of like the idea of getting to 300, which isn't that much more for me. About 15 lbs.

But as long as I like how I look I might keep going.

Nice! Should warn you that there's often an appetite bump around 300... smiley
10 years
123   loading