Gaining

When did you feel huge?

I'm no where near as big, yet I very recently passed over into "obese" territory according to my BMI, and I also expected to feel a lot bigger at such a stage.

Maybe it's just part of the whole gaining addiction people get caught in, where no amount is ever enough and you always want more and to be bigger.

I guess it keeps gaining fun, but I would be pretty disappointed if I ever reached my ultimate goal of 300lbs and didn't feel massive.
10 years

When did you feel huge?

I'm 580+ and I still don't feel huge all the time. It depends on the situations I'm in I guess. How loose my clothes are etc.

Sometimes I even feel a little puny (especially when faced with shorter/heavier gainers).

But, your question is when do I feel huge. Well, I feel huge when wearing snug clothing *of course* and when I have to squeeze to tight spaces in general. Other than that, I just feel sort of normal.
10 years

When did you feel huge?

I haven´t felt really fat but now that i try to gain at least 10kg and see i´m curious about if i can still see all the skin below my bely button when i suck in if i can really do it after this gain ^^

then i really would feel fat i guess and i bet it would even feel alittle like that
10 years

When did you feel huge?

Angelique wrote:
[quote]Idaeus88 wrote:
[quote]Angelique wrote:
Aww I want to sleep on your belly... Can I? *blushes*

Ohhhhh .....that would be so nice me having a belly chubby enough for a girl like you to say that sweet thing ^^
10 years

When did you feel huge?

On both levels I felt huge at this very moment a while back!

I was on a several month eating and gaining binge.....I could never get enough food so I didn't stop eating. I became really turned on by how big I was getting and decided to try and evoke a comment out of my wife about how big I had become.

One of these particular days I just kept eating and stuffing myself when I realized I couldn't even really move to go get more food.....I pretty much ate myself into a totally uncomfortable situation! My gut was so huge and tight and I was so full I felt like I had hugest ball of a gut not only in front of me but extended huge out to my sides. I had trouble breathing, moving but at the same time I was really turned on and all I wanted to do is get more food to stuff my face with.

I struggled to get off the deep couch and go to the pantry to get more cookies and a huge glass of milk from the fridge. I went back to the couch and fell down in a seated position and continued a delightful fattening session to see just when I might pop.

This was actually the biggest and most uncomfortable I have ever felt in my life.....I never though my belly could ever look and feel this big not to mention I struggled to move my huge extended stuffed belly around.

I weighed myself after the stuffing and I was 253 Lbs. which was the biggest I have ever been and weighed.
By the next day I was down to 248 Lbs. in the morning
10 years