Gaining

Goal shape

Lots of gainers have a goal weight, but what is your goal shape? I'd like to look like this:

10 years

Goal shape

Just an fyi, you do know the pic you posted is morphed right? The guy isn't really that big...
10 years

Goal shape

<=
10 years

Goal shape

Yeah, I know it's a morph, but that's the shape I'd like. Just a huge, projecting belly.
10 years

Goal shape

I like the size and shape of this guy too.

10 years

Goal shape

Mind you, if I got that big, it would be very hard not to keep going...
10 years

Goal shape

Yeah!
10 years

Goal shape

I would love to accumulate enough soft pudge around my lover belly and around my tummy butto so that it starts to slowly drop but still appears sort of ripe and full.

maybe until my normal jeans don´t fit cause of all the soft flab but not as much that i would be effortless to try to slim down again ....then meet a naughty smart nie evil loving female feeder who can just control my weight between getting to chhubby and laz to ever slim down again and tease me enough to make me make efforts of getting in shape again but of course failing at a certain point when she gets seductive again and make me eat even more so i won´t be even able to chase her around for long or win against her in situps or rope jumps ^^
10 years

Goal shape

I want a gut like the guy standing by the truck projecting well out in front of me and hanging weigh(lol) over my belt
10 years