Gaining

Gainer appetite changes

For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

Yes This ^^: 1. You can eat more than you used to.

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

otherland78 wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/

So you've noticed all those changes?
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:

6. Anything else?

So you've noticed all those changes?

Yes 1. 4. and what i described
why ????
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

A sadly ent enough for me to really gain substantia weight just automatically so since i always did lots of sports my mtabolism sheds all calories down very fast if i donĀ“t overeat regularly what i have to push myself to do so i really wished i once meet a female feeder who would love to encourage my desire to eat more and more and use all seductive means to make me chubbier than my normal comfort zone ....:-)
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

otherland78 wrote:
why ????

Well, people ask my advice on this stuff all the time so I like to do some research now and then.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
why ????

Well, people ask my advice on this stuff all the time so I like to do some research now and then.

Doc, you compose some of the best forum posts on this site! Each question you propose to feedees strikes at the heart of my curiousity--so please keep doing what you're doing!smiley
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

6. I can't get away with not eating as easily as I used to.

I could go for days skipping meals once without ill effect, now it makes me feel like crap if I miss even one meal.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

It seems to have gone the opposite way for me, I went from about 130lbs to 165lbs and I could eat loads. But now my weight has plateaued and my appetite has diminished, and I can't gain at all. Eating anywhere near as much just makes me feel sick now for some reason.
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:

1. You can eat more than you used to.
2. You NEED to eat more than you used to.
3. You crave more fattening things than you used to.
4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.
5. You have more of a psychological need to eat than you used to...that is, even if you're not physically hungry you crave food anyway.
6. Anything else?

As i gain weight, i notice my calorie intake increases more and more over time. i use to eat only 2000 cals a day now im eating 3500 - 4200 a day. I'm craving high carb meals and makes up alot of my daily diet. As well i have started to add more fatting food in order to make me fatter with the extra carbs i intake. I used to b e able to eat a meal shake to start my day now that doesn't work i drink it and im still starving like i ate nothing. So i eat more and still feel hungry shortly after. Thats whats going with me.
10 years
1234   loading