General

Pigging out sociallly

I love hitting the buffets. Cici's is a favorite haunt of mine, but that's mostly because it's cheaper than the Hibachi Grill that replaced the Ryan's buffet in town.

I do wish I had some gainer friends to glut with though.
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

PawsButton wrote:
Don't forget: any time people go out to dinner, they're always looking for someone else to order dessert so they feel "allowed" to. It might as well be you. smiley

Oh yeah never thought about that possibility ...mhm.....

I will try that next time if i have a date ^^ .......and maybe end up eating half of her dessert :-) haha
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

Like Eve said in some buffetrestaurants people are there for stuffing themselves.. We visited a few times an american buffet restaurant, last time with another member of this site. This restaurant called Yankee Doodle is very supportive. Empty plates are collected fast, chairs without armsrests and no steps up or down...

I think It's a very good restaurant for this community..
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

I know what you mean, Godless. If I had a crew of fellow gainers to gorge with, or a feeder/encourager or two I'd probably hit the buffet much more often.
10 years

Pigging out sociallly

I prefer buffets also. I choose Asian buffets over American food.
I usually try to eat as many plates as the person I'm with. Currently single you do feel self conscious about eating a lot. Being with someone generally increases my food intake
10 years