Fat experiences

"that's definitely too much!"

That's definitely more open than I am, Greywinter, you're brave indeed! Only three people know about my preference - my wife, and my besties who I know will never judge me for it.

I think a lot of us are ashamed of being FA's, especially depending on where we live and/or grew up. I grew up in an upper middle-class, white, athletic neighborhood east of Seattle, and the number of fat people in school could be counted on one hand. I also grew up with friends who had pretty strict beauty standards, and liked to show me their favorites from the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. "That's great," I'd say, quietly thinking that nobody in the picture was my type.

Thankfully, as I got older and saw more of the world, I found that there are a lot of size-positive people at large, and most people (in my experience,) couldn't care less about one's sexual preferences, so long as they aren't hurting anyone/anything.

Still, it's interesting to reveal one's preferences to someone - you never quite know how they'll react.
10 years