Gaining

Just curious on measurements

Mine as follows as of today:

Male: 241 Lbs.
skinniest part of waist full: 41"
Largest part of belly full: 46"

I am wearing mostly 36" Jeans (when stretched out) my belly hangs over waistband.

Slacks 37" just took the waist out a month ago.....still now very snug even standing. If I would wear them slightly lower my belly would spill out over the waistband.....obviously contain belly by wearing a bit higher than my jeans

shorts I have moved into all 38" in closet.
I only have a couple pairs of 40" shorts.....Probably will be soon.

I have 2 pairs of my big 40" slacks in the closet...but when I get to these I look pretty big.....from last time experience. I would say most people that would see me wearing these that now me.....would be shocked and say...Wow....he got Fat!!! Or at least last time that's the look's I got from friends and work acquaintances.
10 years

I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.
9 years

jtgw wrote:
yourfatnesspal wrote:
I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.

Wow. In an earlier post you said you were weighed at 125 shortly after graduation. If you're 20 now, that means you gain about 270 pounds in about two years. Is that right?
A picture might be nice. smiley

It's been more like three years, but yeah let's just say that I like studying at the cafeteria. I probably won't share pictures here--I made a mistake of doing that elsewhere and someone uploaded them somewhere embarrassing.
9 years