Stuffing

Fun times (half a year) ahead

A delightfully chubby female friend of mine is coming to visit me in the spring (she lives a few hundred miles away) She knows I like bigger girls but she's been trying to lose weight, however she and I have these "rules" for our time together. Rule 1- We will eat whatever we want, as much as we want and we are going to an all you can eat buffet and eating as much as we can, at least once while she is here. Rule 2- at any time we can take pictures of each other, no matter what we are doing. Rule 3> We are going to act as if we are romantically involved (including ANYTHING except for vaginal sex, because she doesn't want even the slightest risk of getting pregnant, and anal sex because we both think that's gross) Rule 4> I am going to get into better physical shape (lose weight, build up muscle) and she is going to give up on dieting and exercise until after her trip here (she's 5'5 and about 230 pounds now; she's not going to try to gain, but she also isn't going to prevent it, especially over the holidays) smileysmileysmiley
9 years