General

Delicious synonyms for fatness?

Debu, (Japanese for fatty or fat), jumbo,tubbs, two-ton with or without the "ne" added if you want to be British about it smiley I've seen both spellings used, and my new favourite term for describing a huge belly in my story Ghost Gainer, Mount Blubbermoresmiley
9 years

Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:
Debu, (Japanese for fatty or fat), jumbo,tubbs, two-ton with or without the "ne" added if you want to be British about it smiley I've seen both spellings used, and my new favourite term for describing a huge belly in my story Ghost Gainer, Mount Blubbermoresmiley

Well, just to go OT a bit.
A ton in the UK is 2240 lbs ( 1016 Kg)
A Tonne is a metric unit and is 1000 Kg.

Different word, different unit. smiley The use of the word ton, in the UK is an offence, punishable by hanging, since we're meant to be metric now, and apparently "in it together".

Just though I would, cause I could. smiley
9 years

Pumpui is thai for chubby. I know the word for fat but no idea on how to spell it.
9 years

Moved to general forum
9 years

kram wrote:
Shinobi_Hime-Sama wrote:

Well, just to go OT a bit.
A ton in the UK is 2240 lbs ( 1016 Kg)
A Tonne is a metric unit and is 1000 Kg.

Different word, different unit. smiley The use of the word ton, in the UK is an offence, punishable by hanging, since we're meant to be metric now, and apparently "in it together".

Just though I would, cause I could. smiley

It's strange how adding or not adding two letters makes the word look totally different. I'm Canadian so we're supposed to be metric too but it's a mix between metric terms and imperial terms, the system the US uses.
9 years

I love the spanish term "gordita"

and the French term "embonpoint".
9 years