Gaining

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

Ok so ive had this idea for a while and thought id share and see if anyone else has the same thoughts?

Here in Australia one of the big things is to go to Thailand to get cosmetic surgery done because its so much cheaper. They have US owned and run hospitals there with really high standards etc so dont get hung up on that.

But my thought was, what if you went there and were placed in an induced coma for a month or two. And whilst you were unconscious they would put a feeding tube in and just pump your body with a wholesome high calorie mix. Your energy expenditure would be practically zero and your body would absorb almost all of the calories?

I know it all seems like its pretty far fetched but technically it is possible.

Imagine going to sleep and waking up 40 or 50lb heavier? All seemingly overnight? I did make 1 enquiry about it a long time ago but they weren't keen lol
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

Purplequestion wrote:
bbw hunter wrote:
But my thought was, what if you went there and were placed in an induced coma for a month or two. And whilst you were unconscious they would put a feeding tube in and just pump your body with a wholesome high calorie mix. Your energy expenditure would be practically zero and your body would absorb almost all of the calories?

I feel like with the time spent in the coma you could just be enjoying a fatty lifestyle. Sure you wouldn't (probably) gain as much, but you wouldn't throw away a month or two of your life smiley

Granted. But for me the goal would be to gain as much as possible. And for me it would be exhilarating to wake up and explore where all the new weight went.
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

I think I would rather enjoy being fed and totally sedentary, gaining fifty pounds. I do have to admit, that I would do the "coma" thing too.

Ned Fox
9 years

Waking up 30-50lb fatter

I've had this fantasy as well. It's mainly the feeling of waking up and exploring a completely 'new' body. Like meeting an old friend who got fat after a long time.
9 years