Gaining

Question about gaining

So, I am very much into weight gain, on my wife, on other women and even on me at times.

I have a friend that keep's complaining to me about his wife and how much weight she has gained. Probably 60-70 Lbs. since they have been married for 8 years. He say's that no matter what he tell's her in a constructive manner not only about her weight but about their marriage she doesn't show any effort on any level. He has kind of given her an ultimatum and she still doesn't show much effort.

I was wondering if possibly she likes her weight gain and maybe is trying to keep gaining? I know being on this board and knowing my own kinks and fetishes with my wife and even myself I can't wonder if she maybe is a feedee and she has an online feedee relationship going. She works from home on her computer all day and a few other signs that got me thinking. My friend said she doesn't even seem like she wants to lose weight. My friend probably not even knowing about this community probably would not even think of this as something.

Question to all is, am I way off on this one?

Have any of you ladies been in a similar situation and still not opened up to your significant other or spouse, possibly because they seemed so against weight gain or them being into fitness, etc.?

I even thought maybe she might have found another guy that somehow appreciated her for her weight gain and has kind of built up a wall with my friend her husband, anyone think this might be it?

Craziest thing her weight gain is not his only issue with her but certainly is the major one that he talks about. I can't help but think every time he complains about her Fat belly bouncing and her shirt riding up when she reaches up for something how I wish my wife gained 60-70 Lbs.!!!
9 years

Question about gaining

Maybe she should "tell" him to sling his hook. In a constructive manner, of course.
9 years

Question about gaining

metroidnerd wrote:
Why do all the good threads degenerate into flame wars? I miss the days of constructive conversation, where people could say what they wanted nicely and not take offense at other people's statements. Makes me not want to post on the forums anymore ... and i am pretty active on here.

I agree with this and have seen this happen a lot.

As far as discussing another's situation I felt as though the anonymity was there....and I was only wondering what others may think of the situation possibly relating it to their own. I don't plan on being involved in this question any further but merely thought it would be interesting.

Once again I remain with my original thought's as the comment's seemed rather aggressive....and it is clearly not the first time I thought this about other post's i have read.

I also agree that I come here for like minded talk and thought's and don't really try and approach thing's in an derogatory or aggressive manner......with that said this kind of banter isn't what I come here for. Everyone is different OBVIOUSLY and if they want to have a Bitch session, a condescending scolding or a reprimand/lecture so be it......I don't have the time for it.
9 years

Question about gaining

AnimalNoises wrote:
It was merely a thought that OP came upon and shared. There were no harmful intentions and it didn't give out any personal information. The fact of the matter is that this was just a small fantasy being shared on a forum that caters to a fetish. I doubt he believes her to be a closet feedee in reality.

Let's not forget that this board is for 'weightgain' and is listed under "Sex and Fantasy". You can't expect people to only fantasize about what doesn't personally offend you.

Agreed... I don't understand why someone would get so "worked up" over the ops post. He's not naming names. He's not inserting himself in their relationship. He's not commenting about the situation to either one of them. Indeed, we don't even know the OPs name or location so we can't even guess who these people might be. This could just as well be an imaginary couple or a hypothetical situation. And the OP, being blessed with a passion for fat, may simply have a desire to better understand the fat loving mind.
9 years

Question about gaining

I'm going to try and get this thread back on track by responding to OP's questions and thoughts (I'll consider this my "be the solution" moment for the day smiley )

As interesting and, dare I say, fun as this may be to consider, just the statistical odds that she's a closeted feedee are a lot smaller than any other possibility mentioned above. Personally, if I were her and my husband issued an ultimatum about my weight (or any similar characteristic), it would seriously affect my desire to please them. Kind of a jerk move if you ask me.

I've been lucky to never have a partner who expressed their desire for me to lose weight, whether I'd gained some or not (dating FA's almost exclusively saves a lot of hassle!). However, I struggle with wanting to tell any man I'm with, FA or not, and now more than ever since the 75 lbs I put on last year. The primary reason for my nerves? I just know how likely it is that they're not of the same mind, and don't think it's worth the risk of making things weird, or worse, bad.

I'm probably not the best person to reply since I'm not married or in a serious relationship. Perhaps someone else can give you a better answer, but I thought you deserved an answer after the angry nonsense some responded with before!
9 years

Question about gaining

LilRascl wrote:
However, I struggle with wanting to tell any man I'm with, FA or not, and now more than ever since the 75 lbs I put on last year. The primary reason for my nerves? I just know how likely it is that they're not of the same mind, and don't think it's worth the risk of making things weird, or worse, bad.

It is a very difficult situation for men also. For myself anyway, I find it impossible to bring myself to ask a woman if she has a desire to grow fatter. As you say, there is a very good chance that she would be disgusted and repulsed. Unless of course we met on web site that celebrates fat. smiley
9 years

Question about gaining

LilRascl wrote:
I'm going to try and get this thread back on track by responding to OP's questions and thoughts (I'll consider this my "be the solution" moment for the day smiley )

As interesting and, dare I say, fun as this may be to consider, just the statistical odds that she's a closeted feedee are a lot smaller than any other possibility mentioned above. Personally, if I were her and my husband issued an ultimatum about my weight (or any similar characteristic), it would seriously affect my desire to please them. Kind of a jerk move if you ask me.

I've been lucky to never have a partner who expressed their desire for me to lose weight, whether I'd gained some or not (dating FA's almost exclusively saves a lot of hassle!). However, I struggle with wanting to tell any man I'm with, FA or not, and now more than ever since the 75 lbs I put on last year. The primary reason for my nerves? I just know how likely it is that they're not of the same mind, and don't think it's worth the risk of making things weird, or worse, bad.

I'm probably not the best person to reply since I'm not married or in a serious relationship. Perhaps someone else can give you a better answer, but I thought you deserved an answer after the angry nonsense some responded with before!

Thanks for your input! agreed with the point of someone telling you what to do would actually change things to spite them if you will.

Valid points and I think most who desire their significant others to gain and or share their gaining fantasies with their significant others definitely leave themselves open to being a bit strange and not close to the norm.

Thanks again for your personal take on this.
9 years

Question about gaining

sensualdistender wrote:
LilRascl wrote:
However, I struggle with wanting to tell any man I'm with, FA or not, and now more than ever since the 75 lbs I put on last year. The primary reason for my nerves? I just know how likely it is that they're not of the same mind, and don't think it's worth the risk of making things weird, or worse, bad.

It is a very difficult situation for men also. For myself anyway, I find it impossible to bring myself to ask a woman if she has a desire to grow fatter. As you say, there is a very good chance that she would be disgusted and repulsed. Unless of course we met on web site that celebrates fat. smiley

All very valid points, Thanks for the input>
9 years

Question about gaining

metroidnerd wrote:
Thank you for being sane and getting the thread back on track.

I agree with you, and would only like to add one thing: Maybe she is just happy with herself and happy eating whatever the heck she wants, and does not wanna put up with the BS.

Thanks for your quality input! I agree that this above is most likely the reason, coupled with she doesn't want to be told what to do. Not to mention once you gain a lot of weight and get used to eating so much more, it isn't really fun to make a change and not eat the same and try and get the weight off.
9 years