Gaining

Fat redistribution?

I think there are so many variables it is hard to pin point.

I will give you an example here....My wife when she was thinner, her lower belly would really bulge out in front of her almost as if she was 4-5 months pregnant. Over the years her weight gain has settled and made her waist and ass wider and she developed bigger love handles with less of a protruding lower belly sticking out all of a sudden.

Currently she has been gaining again and she is not only wider she is starting to get a huge lower belly protruding again as well as way more fat accumulated almost in a second big belly when sitting or with any jeans on. I happen to like the belly protruding because it makes her look fatter and it is really noticeable even when she pulls tank tops, sweaters anything over you still see a bigger fatter belly. It is especially sexy when she sits down with a sweater on and she look's pregnant but you can tell it's more of a soft protrusion.

So redistribution of weight changes based on many variables. I almost thought my wife wasn't going to have that sexy protrusion in her belly anymore and just slowly get wider......I guess it has a bit to do with how fast you are gaining and going to the belly first and then sort of settling. All I know is I love her belly protrusion so I guess she is always going to have to keep gaining and not losing to keep an every growing protruding belly.
9 years

Fat redistribution?

Fat goes where fat wants.

As we have said a million times before, read the forum. Your question has almost certainly been asked and probably answered before.

Thread locked.
9 years