Gaining

New female feeder magazine!

This is awesome, I hope they continue with the production! smiley
9 years

oh interesting i wil have a look ^^
9 years

I don't see any concern with that site taking away from this one. It's what looks to be a periodically updated... periodical... ahem... yeah.

If it was something like that Feedist site that was around about a year or so ago, then I could understand some concern.
9 years

This magazine is awesome! Can't wait for more issues!smiley
9 years

AnimalNoises wrote:
I should clarify that I don't at all want this magazine to take away from this community. In fact, I want it to be a part of the Fantasy Feeder community because that's what FF is all about!

Oh don't worry, the community has to grow a lot more. Most people are DEEEEEP in the closet, women and men, feeders and feedees. This magazine will not take away, but grow the community, as a lot more women will feel the courage through the example of the woman that did the magazine to stand by their desire for fatter men and fattening them up.

I had some conversations with some female feeders and it is totally understandable that they are afraid to out themselves:
One women told me that she doesn't want her boyfriend or her friends calling her crazy. And many men have terrible issues with their weight and very low self esteem (non feedees I mean of course) and I have heard from female feeders that they often think they play a joke on them and that they can't possibly want somebody fat, much less fattening them up more.

So this will help, especially because it was made by a female feeder, a woman that seems very capable and intelligent, knowing what she wants.
She will be a great role model.

When she announced the magazine to me, I told her immediately that it would be a huge success. Why? Well, because nobody else has ever done anything like it.
Many men think that female feeders are a myth, an unicorn. And they are not, they are just not as vocal and loud about being feeders.

(the fact that I have constantly gained in the last 4 years is directly related to meeting these "unicorns" ;-)
9 years

Butter on a pop tart wrote:

If it was something like that Feedist site that was around about a year or so ago, then I could understand some concern.

Yes, and this magazine will help the whole community to become larger and more accepted. And it will replace some sites that have folded and died. Sadly, the field of feedism / feederism is littered with dead sites that once were great but eventually died. The definition of forever seems to vary, depending how old a person is: For some people forever means "3 years".
So I always laugh when I read "free and will stay free forever"
9 years