General

Pizza!!!!

1. Ham, mushrooms, oregano are must haves for tomato sauce. Chicken, garlic, onions for cream sauce.
2. Fresh crusts are much more edible. Stuffed crusts are yummy, but only when I feel fancy smiley
3. Papa John's. Best quality to price ratio around where I live.
4. Nah... nothing close to remembering it. There was a tiny promo pizza gift someday called 'cheeseburger' ... tasted funny.
5. Hmm... never tried. Might be my thing, because I like pizzas with white cream-based sauces.
9 years

Pizza!!!!

1. Tomato base, salami, capsicum, onion, mushroom and of course cheese.

2.Whether i eat crust depends on my mood and in the pizza. I like a soft crust.

3. Just a small pizza shop in my home town, I used to work there when i was younger. Always put on a decent amount of toppings

4. Making my own pizza, when i used to work at a pizza shop. All the toppings i wanted the way i wanted them, and for free.

5. Ranch isnt too common here in Australia, but i have had pizza with aioli, which was delicious.
9 years

Pizza!!!!

1. Toppings. I usually go for either pepperoni, meat feast, or the hottest, spiciest pizza they have!
2. Do you eat the bones? Umm, is that a euphemism for the crust, or are we talking chicken bones? Casting my slowness aside, I always eat the crusts. No food goes to waste on my watch!
3. Favorite place? There are quite a few places to choose from, but my favourites are Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Pizza Panda.
4. Best pizza experience ever? My best experience was going to Pizza Hut's lunchtime buffet with my (now ex) wife. She ended up eating so much that she had to discreetly unfasten the top button of her jeans! I sure wouldn't mind experiencing something like that again...
5. Ranch. Do or do not? I've never tried it, personally, so I can't comment on that.
9 years