General

Why are you on ff??????

Let use know why you are on the FF as for me!
I love BBW/SSBBW that are covetable about there looks and are not scared to show them of to the rest of the world.
It is something in the charisma they have, that makes them irresistible to me

so thanks to al the female models that posted there pictures and movies.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

I hate getting asked this question in chat when I don't have time to think of an answer.
I guess I'm here because I was curious about the fetish when I was younger and met enough interesting/nice people that it was worth staying. That, and the fact that the forums are usually good for a laugh now and then.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

For as long as I can remember I have always appreciated chubby and curvy women, female weight gain, and indulgence. That was my initial reason for joining this site. Now I am starting to realize that I enjoy gaining weight myself and being encouraged and teased. I used to be very fit and obsessed with staying thin, but I have let myself go and gained a lot of weight since college. Most was by accident, but sometimes I wonder what would happen if I intentionally gained weight? So I guess I am part FA, feeder, feedee, foodee, and mutual gainer! I like reading the forums, seeing pics, and lately sharing my progress/story and hearing feedback.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

sex, obv
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

I've always had sort of a fascination for women who are larger than average - even as a young lad growing up in a media-saturated society, I just never got the appeal of trying to be as skinny as possible. I joined this site to make friends, and perhaps even find love. I don't seem to be particularly great at either one of them, but it's still early days yet! smiley
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

I decided to join to be apart of the community and possibly make friends, I've had this fetish for awhile and it is nice to know there's a community I can be apart of.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

I am married and older than most of the people here. All of my life, I have been with BBWs who hated their bodies, so I am fascinated with women who want to be fatter. I am just here to chat. I like to ask what made people decide to gain, how much they have gained on purpose, etc.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

To find my feeder smiley

But I also love the social side of the site, is great to have fat friends smiley
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

I like fat people. Especially, I'm into fat women. Yes, sometimes I like to show off that I prefer my ladies fat.
9 years

Why are you on ff??????

Looking to talk to women around the same age as me. I find this fetish very unique and everyone's interpretation to be very different.

Plus I get turned on by chicks with bellies
9 years
123   loading