General

Why are you on ff??????

I'm here to encourage and offer sweet comments to ladies who are gaining and need the cheer smiley I I've the life of an encourager every day with my fiancé, whose weight has nearly tripled in the past 20 years or so. Having two kids and the fat gene helps, but so does the love and encouragement :-)
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

I love FF because it is a place where my love of BHMS and my desire to help my bf attain his goal of weighing 300 lbs while maintaining good health and fitness will be understood, appreciated, and encouraged. Before I met my bf/feedee on FF, I loved looking at the FF male photos; I love seeing photos and footage of big guys with no shirts that were not taken/filmed as a joke at the guys' expense. We do not see enough body positive BHM pics in the media. The majority of over weight men suffer silently because they are told that expressing body dissatisfaction is unmanly. I will tell anyone who asks that I'm an FA, and I long for the day when feederism becomes as socially accepted as being LGBTQ. I also appreciate FF because I am a little chubby myself; I feel more beautiful at my current 16 W size than I would at a smaller size, and it is nice to be able to read posts by other women who choose to be plus size and remind myself that I'm not crazy for wanting a flabby tummy aND thick thighs, that paying $12 a week to starve myself at Weight Watchers was crazy, especially since I did not lose any weight during the last 6 months I tortured myself. Welcome to FF, LatteMadonna, you're among friends, sorry your husband doesn't appreciate how lucky he is; he sounds like a jerk.
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

I've been here more for the support minded aspect of fatsexual life. There's been some friends that I've made that are always supportive and open to talking.

(some helpful gaining tips have been taken from here as well).
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

Just here to meet like minded people that I can interact with. Finding a life partner would be an awesome bonus, but that's not the primary reason I'm here. :-)
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

I've always fantasized about being a feedee and the erotism. I like big men as I find it a turn on, I'm more sexually attracted to my plump partner now than any of my exes. But being a feedee is just a fantasy.
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

I must admit, I do enjoy feeding my boyfriend.
7 years

Why are you on ff??????

Have always liked larger women. Especially those that are comfortable with their size.Those that are willing to gain for their partner would be a huge plus. Always been curious about gaining weight for mutual pleasure.
Good place to find someone close or within driving
distance.
7 years
123   loading