Fat experiences

What do i make of this?

Occasional Lurker coming out here, who's unsure which forum to post in, looking for other people's insights:

I've been in a wonderful relationship for the past year and a half. Within in the first month of dating this girl, I told her I wanted to get much fatter, and I just generally found fat attractive: on me, her, and anyone in between. I've shown her FF, and she's looked into the feedist community occasionally.

At the time, she said she would be supportive, but she said she wasn't into it. She knows I can still become insecure about my weight, so started giving me small belly rubs, grabbing my folds here and here (very hot) and we generally have fun making light of the situation. It's also worth pointing out in her family, everyone is over 300 pounds.

Well, over the past year, she has put on enough weight where she's grown out of her wardrobe, and was talking about how nothing fits. I, of course, said I found her new figure to be absolutely tantalizing, and find her new size incredibly sexy.

I guess I'm wondering, does this seem like there's the hints of a mutual gaining relationship in the air? I'm not even really sure how to approach the conversation; I suspect she's very nervous about what society thinks, but without those constraints, she would give into a gaining lifestyle. Thoughts?
9 years

What do i make of this?

It could go two ways. Either she likes gaining and may keep going, or she hates it, and is going to blame you as a bad influence. You'll need to listen and pick up any clues you can, as to which way it is going. In most cases, the best feedees are the ones who are into it no matter what, as opposed to those who try to get into it to please someone.
9 years

What do i make of this?

You mentioned that her family is all over 300 Lbs.

So she may have relaxed around you a bit after you let her know that you liked weight gain on all parties involved and just happened to easily gain the weight or her family genes have caught up to her and you may have a 300 pounder very soon or she is totally intrigued by your truthful conversation about weight gain and has decided to try it out.

I personally would not bring to much up unless she tries to talk about it. It probably is the first example I mentioned....she relaxed in a bit and accidently gained some weight being comfortable with you....and if you are lucky more weight may keep accidentally appearing on her figure and before you know it you have a very plump girlfriend.
9 years