Gaining

Heavy cream

I've never really understood why people see heavy cream as such a big deal. Sure, chugging a pint is basically the pinnacle of fattening indulgence, but it's also dang tasty! Seriously, I'll drink it straight (if I'm in a special mood smiley )

Back in my more ambitious days, I mixed 2 quarts of it with a box of brownie mix to make a 10,000 calorie shake. I swear my thighs hit an entirely new level of fat overnight one night! I won't say it was easy to down a full one of those, but I learned you can enjoy it bit by bit throughout the day quite easily.

It's been forever since I've had one, but I'll be damned if I haven't got a sudden hankering for one now...
9 years

Heavy cream

I make it in a mango smoothie drink. I find its much easier to drink and the taste is good. Ive tried it with chocolate and ice cream but it can get a bit much sometimes and I had to make stupid sized drinking amounts. I have had my mango smoothie for breakfast every morning for the past 2.5 months.
9 years

Heavy cream

I replied to the other thread you posted in Stuffing.

I generally like to mix a quart of chocolate milk with a quart of heavy cream. It's so good. I love it.
9 years

Heavy cream

Just made one of those shakes today used a quart of heavy cream and a box of triple chunk brownie mix for a total of close to 8300 calories, I found it pretty easy to drink
8 years