Gaining

Should i stop?

You gained a lot very quickly. I would stop if I were you. See if your body adjusts and maybe add some light exercise if you're not doing that already. It doesn't have to be anything extreme, just walk 30 mins per day, or maybe some weight training a couple times per week to add some strength and help you move around better.
9 years

Should i stop?

That a lot of weight! I even get winded at 215 and I am pretty athletic!
9 years

Should i stop?

I have to agree with some of the comments/advice. I have gained only around fifteen pounds. I have been a jogger for many years and still jog, even though I love gaining weight. I too have felt the difference in my fitness since gaining. I admire how much you gained and how fast, but I think you should see where your body weight ends up by backing off a bit.
I'm quite old, so my gain isn't out of the ordinary for me in my age group, in fact it is virtually expected. Given your youth, I would take a break and see where your body adjusts.
9 years

Should i stop?

I think you should probably try to start doing a bit of exercise, as some others have suggested.

I could definitely benefit from trying to get back in line with an exercise plan. I used to do yoga for an hour every morning, but my momentum got interrupted when the channel dropped my yoga program. I've got some DVD's now but haven't been able to make myself use them.

Anyway, I digress. Just sounds like you need to take a little time and try to get acclimated to your new weight. Then, after you've built some fitness, reassess whether or not you want to continue getting fatter. smiley
9 years

Should i stop?

Add walking to your daily routine. I know that to many that is a "SIN" but it is important to take care of yourself. Walking helps keep you strong, and is low impact to prevent excess wear and tear. Also, swimming.
By staying strong and "fit" underneath, you can get big and fat on top! Can't build a monument on a poor foundation!
9 years