Gaining

How young did you realize?

I've been attracted to bigger women for most of my life and gaining intentionally for about 15-16 years, been a feeder for almost 10 years now. Now I switch back and forth between gaining and being a feeder
8 years

For me, the feederism community is one I entered when I was in sixth grade, back in '06 when YouTube was still young. I was aware of my navel fetish back then, and was looking up videos for the purpose, when I found a video of a beautiful woman in a bikini with a huge belly, eating ice cream. Ever since then, I've wanted to feed a woman to make her own belly big smiley
8 years

For me it was when I watched the episode of Rugrats where Chuckie got to see how the world would be without him. Angelica was very fat from eating cookies, and I remember feeling a bit funny when I seen how fat she was. xD I used to stuff pillows in my shirt and pretend I was fat when I was probably around 10 or so. I didn't intentionally started to gain until I was around 20 when I first found FF, and ever since I knew I had a fat fetish. Now I have a beautiful girl who's almost 300 lbs and I'm fattening myself up too. smiley
8 years
234   loading