Lifestyle tips

Being fat is better than thin!

That was a wonderful read. Thanks for posting. I liked the last paragraph...
The world wants you to want to be thin. There are whole industries built on your insecurity. They are bullshit. The world wants you to believe that thin and beautiful equals happy. It wants you to believe that you're only worthy of love, and life, if you are beautiful. And beautiful people just aren't fat.
Or maybe they are.
9 years

Thanks for posting those. Nice to see more and more people realizing it's okay to be fat. :-)
8 years

You're absolutely right. It goes back to beauty being in the eye of the beholder. We all have our preferences and it's important to remember that not everyone's preferences are the same and that's a very good thing. Otherwise, we'd all want the exact same person and we'd all have to look the same.

As I walk around stores and malls in different parts of the country, I am awed and amazed by the sheer variety and diversity of the human form. To me, that's beauty on a macro level.
8 years

ChubbyHubby:
You're absolutely right. It goes back to beauty being in the eye of the beholder. We all have our preferences and it's important to remember that not everyone's preferences are the same and that's a very good thing. Otherwise, we'd all want the exact same person and we'd all have to look the same.

As I walk around stores and malls in different parts of the country, I am awed and amazed by the sheer variety and diversity of the human form. To me, that's beauty on a macro level.

Quoted for emphasis. I am think you said it perfectly smiley
8 years