Lifestyle tips

In the way..

lostonline040 wrote:
I don't know your preferences but I feel I should chime in that you don't have to shave

I'm genuinely confounded when I try to understand why many women go through so much hassle just to shave @o@

I know you're trying to be a nice guy, and it's pretty cool that you probably don't try to pressure women into looking a certain way or anything, but here's the thing: it's a matter of personal preference. As in, women don't shave to impress guys, we do it for ourselves. And telling someone that they don't have to shave is sort of like telling them that they have your permission to be hairy, as if they required your permission. This is something that I feel very strongly about. Women who shave or wear make up or do their hair, do it for their own reasons that have nothing to do with men.

And Rebel, I have a pretty big belly to work around, so I don't even try using a mirror. I just sort of feel where I am and where I need to go. As for painting toenails, I think fatchickinskinnyjeans has the right of it. But be careful, it can be messy!
9 years

In the way..

OP came here for advice on how to accomplish the task, not seeking opinions on whether or not she *should*. Your statement:

"...I feel I should chime in that you don't have to shave"

is a permission granting statement.

Anyway, I didn't come here for a fight, and I think we've derailed the discussion enough (again, it is intended to be a technique discussion, not a feminist issue), so I won't be replying again on this subject.
9 years

In the way..

I thought a lot of women got waxes?

I really know nothing on the topic, but I wanted to encourage you to hopefully find a way. It shouldn't be enough to put you off gaining if you want to gain smiley
9 years

In the way..

I second the above....hopefully it doesn't discourage you from your path of gaining!

I can relate to what you are talking about as far as weight size and your body getting in the way of itself with certain things you did without even thinking about in the past that now pose bigger problems.

As I myself was gaining at a pretty fast rate I might add.... I noticed similar things. I happen to shave my chest and have been doing so habitually for many years since my day's of serious weight lifting. As my gut became pretty round and big I couldn't see under it to shave not to mention around the huge curve..... not that I couldn't manage at all but I found myself trying to move the girth of it out of the way to access it a bit easier and all I could think of was I am a bit out of breath from the struggle......which used to be a relatively simple and quick task.....and now was much more of a chore.

I noticed my Big belly getting in the way of a lot of things and movements mostly anything bending over will slightly take my breath away form my big gut getting in the way. This has got me thinking of my wife as well because as she is getting bigger I don't want that to discourage her from gaining but she has to go through the same routine as you mentioned with shaving down there and I have seen her bigger lower belly bulge get in the way and she has to pull it up and out of the way and really position her head to see around.

Anyone else notice this? My wife uses a bath bar of soap in the shower and I swear that as she has gained a good 35 Lbs. over the last year and a half or so she seems to use it up so much quicker. Don't get me wrong she smells so beautifully clean all the time....but I was just wondering if that is because of her bigger body to lather up? Maybe it's just me dreaming in some weird FA/weight gain way?
9 years