Fat experiences

Dating a non-feedist

Whoops somehow the rest didn't show up....i will try and re type here.

"how could you like me all jiggly and wobbly like this instead of when I was working out and all toned" "That is just weird! That is just disgusting thinking that I look better all Fat and out of shape!"

I said "You look prettier and more relaxed to me!"
Not much was said after that other than I have always liked fuller figures on women and I don't look at softer Fat as being worse but I actually thinks it look's and feels better.

We have been married for many years now and her weight has fluctuated after having babies...at her highest she was just over 200 Lbs. She mostly is between 160-170 Lbs. and on occasion she over indulges for to long and gets a bit past 180 Lbs. My fetish for more weight has continually been on the rise as I have become older. I never really bring up weight related things directly other than her initiating them which usually doesn't happen that much other than a slight weight gain teasing after she has gained a little and is feeling in the mood (These times are very good though.)

Also....I believe some things are better left un spoken about with regard to the fetish even though it is tough but that's why I come to this board to talk with like minded people with this related fetish.....and also I tend to discuss my wife a lot because it really is the driving reality/fantasy connection for me in my life......such as dreaming of her gaining weight and gaining more and maybe one day being excited about it and actually liking it and the fetish rubs off on her.
Another thing that I have kept a secret with her is.....I don't ever think she could imagine me wanting or liking her being 250 Lbs. even though I have fanticized about her at
300 Lbs. +. I actually look at women on line that are 300+ that have a similar figure and height to hers and can almost visualize my wife being that big or bigger looking like that.
I would never dare say anything like that because I have not heard the old "That's disgusting remark for many years now".

Many things have changed over the years with my fetish also.....I have found things that really turn me on that didn't really used to....almost like foreplay in the fetish. Watching the changes in her appetite go up and watching her start to eat more junk food and treats...all leading to her potentially gaining weight. Also, with a lack of weight gain on her turning the role on myself and intentionally gaining a few times and being totally into it.....almost the biggest turn on which makes sense....was to have her comment and kind of tease me .....just to hear weight gain talk. Crazy thing is....I never really found out the answer....but when I gained a good 40 + lbs she never mentioned anything other than a few times when she was tipsy and it was in a fun teasing way as if she liked the "Fatter Me". I didn't know if she had some hidden desires only when she was tipsy.....that she liked and was turned on by a Fatter me.....I was extra horny when I was this Fat and constantly wanted to comment on me being so Fat....so I initiated Love making all the time she never ever seemed to turn me down and actually was really responsive towards the new Fat me even though she didn't make comment's during she would endearingly always place her hands softly on my new huge Gut during the sessions. After my Gut was Huge she even started feeding me huge portions and seconds during dinner.
which I tacked up for just feeding what the Big Piggy eats now. But when she started bring me a massive bowl of ice cream directly following dinner I scratched me head for a while and then tacked that up to her watching me eat so many sweets and treats lately seen I have gotten so Fat in which I never really ate any deserts before.
Then I thought that she liked me being so Fat because it made her feel thinner and even if she gained weight and more weight I would still be getting Fatter and Fatter......all of a sudden that thinking put me in a trance/fantasy of maybe she wants a Mutual gaining relationship. There were really to many variables for me to decide what was the real deal. It most likely was ....she doesn't like anyone pointing out her weight gain and she usually notices it on her own and after she gets somewhat control of her appetite she then goes on a workout and eating healthy kick to lose the weight....maybe she was just extending the same courtesy to me.....she figured she would allow me to Fatten myself and actually help by feeding me huge amount of food and desert to eventually get to the point where I couldn't even come close to bending over to tie my shoes because my huge Gut was in the way.....and then make a comment to me if I still didn't figure out on my own......don't you think you should slow it down so that you can actually tie your shoes again"
8 years
12   loading