Feedback and suggestions

A few issues that ive noticed so far

Website Owner, am I correct in assuming the shouts are being made a bit more difficult to use so that members will be more likely to upgrade to a premium membership for unlimited messages? I noticed you mention that the profile comments sections were deleted for this very reason. Just wondering if that's a big reason for the Shouts as well?

The issue with shouts was different to profile comments. It's more a case that it doesn't fit in with the new layout, also that it's a popular feature so needed a page of it's own.

I'm not keen on adding a box at the top of the page with the latest shouts because it would push all the other content further down the page. This would be inconvenient for people who don't use the shouts, since not everybody does.

I'm thinking perhaps some kind of notification of when a new shout has been posted might be better, a bit like messages and comments. This would save you having to check the shout page every few minutes to see if there's anything new.
9 years

A few issues that ive noticed so far

Has anyone else noticed that they lowered the picture viewing limit down to 30 per day?

This is a definitely step down from what it used to be, which I could never figure out, because it seemed to be different all the time.

What's up with this move though? The new (and not ready) version of the site is nearly a downgrade already, and then you hit non-subscribers with this limit?

These are either huge mistakes, or some sort "beginning of the end" sort of scenario.

The pic viewing limit for non-upgraded members has always been 30 per day. That's not changed in the move to the new website.
9 years
12   loading