Stuffing

What is your favorite restaurant for stuffing yourself?

Kebab shop probably. smiley
9 years

McDonalds. There is something so gluttonous and naughty about binging on fast food.
9 years

Without a doubt its Cici's pizza. Huge buffet of fattening pizza and those awesome cinnamon rolls.
9 years

I do Cici's every now and then. I'm a little disappointed in myself since my capacity's dropped though. Used to be able to put away about 30, now I'm not even breaking 20 slices.
9 years

Chinese buffets during the busy hours when the food is fresh
Lot of variety and it tastes decent

I like pizza buffets too but the taste of pizza starts getting old after a couple of dozen slices. Most of Golden Corral's stuff is bland and their selection isn't really as good as you'd think.
9 years

collegeguy2514:
Without a doubt its Cici's pizza. Huge buffet of fattening pizza and those awesome cinnamon rolls.

2GrayPonytailsNPregnant:
Another vote for Cici's Pizza. The ratio for bigger sized, distended pregnant belly per dollar spent is awesome !

X3 for CiCi's.
8 years

I like anything mediterranean. The table orders way too many plates, plenty of bread and wine, if its tapas the plates are brought out so quickly you don't realise how much you are really eating. Its easy to stuff in a tapas/mezze restaurant as everyone else is doing the exact same thing!
8 years

Any all you can eat buffet is great smiley
8 years

If I'm going to stuff I have to be conscious of how much I'm spending so the buffets we have locally are usually a bad fit for me. I prefer McDonald's if I'm getting fast food or or Waffle House if I'm going to pig out on breakfast food. Waffle House Seating leaves something to be desired but you can't argue that you get a ton of food for your money.
8 years

My three favorite places to stuff myself silly have got to be Taco Bell, Bojangles, and a Chinese buffet down the street from me that is pretty cheap and full of delicious fattening (and not-so-fattening) food. I wish I could eat Cheesy Gordita Crunches from Taco Bell and steak, egg, and cheese biscuits from Bojangles all day long. And Frito burritos.... and dirty rice...
8 years
12   loading