Feedback and suggestions

Chat

pastryslave logged into chat and it signed him in as FatGuyOH for some reason too.
9 years

Chat

there are also some rooms missing that should be replaced, and for me at least, the text format is a little odd. its wrapping peoples names and the spacing is off. not sure if thats just my settings or not.

but its nice to have the profile links back, so thanks for that!
9 years

Chat

I logged into chat today and I ended up getting logged into chat as keepertje15. Confused me at first but since this seems like the place I figured I would report it here
9 years

Chat

It seems that whenever I log in using another members account in order to investigate the problem, it logs me into chat correctly. Afterwards users have told me that the problem is fixed.

This makes me think that the problem might be related to cookies or caching. Try clearing out the cookies and cache on your browser and see if this makes a difference.
9 years

Chat

idlarab for me. I know he is another member. Tried clearing everything and was not successful.
9 years

Chat

Hopefully the problem of logging in as different members is now fixed. Please let me know if you're still having problems.
9 years

Chat

Just logged into chat and it is now back to my profile in chat smiley
9 years