Extreme obesity

Fat guys, tell me about hot girls coming onto you.

I had an experience at Hooters some time ago. I was there with a couple of friends who were average size, both good looking and significantly younger then I was. I was the only fat guy. The Asian waitress we had was constantly flirting with just me; touched me often on my arm and shoulder whenever she brought us a drink or our meals, and even carded me before serving even though I am in my 50's. I think she wanted to see my driver's license so she could check out my weight. My friends teased me about how much she was coming on to me. I have to admit that having a beautiful Asian woman flirting who was 30 years younger than me made my week.
8 years

That's their job.
They are extra flirty with the big guys because, let's face it, no one else ever really is...

In turn they are "hitting on your wallet" to get a bigger tip. A friend of mine a few years back who was around 450 fell for it and left $35 worth of tips in two weeks.
8 years

crazyfnbill:
That's their job.
They are extra flirty with the big guys because, let's face it, no one else ever really is...

In turn they are "hitting on your wallet" to get a bigger tip. A friend of mine a few years back who was around 450 fell for it and left $35 worth of tips in two weeks.

I'm not so sure that is always the case. Based on the Place I can see why you might think that...but I think asian women (especially) as well as other women do like bigger bellied men.

One of my many Uncles is married to an Asian woman. Asian women like to take care of their men and historically have been programmed since they were young girls that their men need to be fed, fed a lot and looked after. If you look at any american man that is married to an Asian woman the man is usually pretty Fat. My Uncle used to tell me "Your Aunt fattened me up like this" . I used to just laugh it off... but one day after he said the same thing, after she brought him an oversized meal on his plate I replied "are you sure about that"? He said "dead serious....right after our wedding she constantly made me finish my plate and then immediately brought me seconds and forced me to always eat everything on my plate. After a while the seconds turned into thirds and every meal I would just sit there while she waited on me bringing me plate after plate and more and more food. He said "Believe it or not she actually likes me this Fat...and she gets mad at me if I don't eat as much as I normally do for a day or so and starts to really get mad at me...so I just keep eating more and more". He is the one that told me...."look around anytime you see an Asian woman with an american guy they are usually pretty Fat. The Asian men married to Asian women try to contain it a bit more but usually have a belly on them as well". My Uncle is a big guy and is around 370 Lbs ....up from 200 Lbs when they married.

I see similar things with American or other women kind of from the same nurturing concept. I don't think they are into weight gain as much as most of us here are but women like to keep their Men fed well fed. I am not positive but my wife even though she used to say she liked me lean and muscular before we were married. A few years ago after I secretly & intentionally gained a lot of weight..... My wife started filling my plate at meals extra huge....maybe because she saw how much more I could eat or I am not sure. But those huge plates turned into seconds without me even asking and eventually she cooked way bigger meals and always talked me into finishing everything in the pan or pot. She also didn't shy away from bringing over huge bowls of ice cream directly following the massive dinners she talked me into finishing. " I got Fatter"... she never mentioned much but continually fed me massive meals and deserts and was never shy with affection and always gently touched my now Huge Gut as if it was all her doing. I even mentioned one time after one of her massive meals she served me while finishing one of her huge bowls of ice cream she brought over to me on the couch..."Your making me Fat with your great cooking" as my huge distended Gut sat out in front of me resting on my lap even though I was leaning back. She only acknowledged my statement by replying "can I get you another bowl"?

So, I think everyone likes seeing changes of weight gain.....we here happen to love it and are aroused by it....and I think women in a nurturing way like feeding their men and start to like to see the changes of their good doing in way of a huge Belly.
8 years

I like this thread and just saw it pop up again and thought I would add to it.

I may have mentioned here before but when I was at my heaviest from intentionally gaining I was at one of my wife's friends house. We were all drinking some wine and eating some cheese and etc. and along with a few of her other friends as well and my wife had to leave early. This friend of my wife's had not seen me in at least 3-4 months in which time I had put on over 40 lbs. with a very noticeable huge gut. As I mentioned I had to leave she came over to me with the biggest embrace squeezing into my huge belly and holding the embrace and even after we began to separate her arm and hand gently grabbed and held on leaving her hand resting on my big belly while we finished talking for several minutes later.
I couldn't help but think that this woman really like the big Fat belly I had put on.

I even think my wife these days likes me to have a big Fat belly. Especially when it comes to sex and she really loves to feed me huge meals.
8 years