Gaining

Gaining: from 'fetish' to "need"?

Frogman:
For most of my life I was thin (even athletic at one point), but I've always wanted to be fat -- at least since puberty. I tried several times to gain weight but had limited success. Long story short, I've finally succeeded in becoming undeniably fat, but still feel unsatisfied. I've been binging daily for months and am completely out of shape, and I'm terrified of slipping and losing weight. All I can think about is food and what I need to eat to at least maintain the weight and hopefully put on more. This is kind of a turn on, but even though I broke into a sweat putting on pants today and am fatter than ever, I feel deeply compelled to keep gaining.

In my mind I "need" to get fatter, but my body feels like it needs to be slower. I'm conflicted. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

I would definitely take it slow. It gives your body time to adjust to each new weight level and I think it is a healthier way to do it. As I have posted several times before, some time ago I decided to fulfill my true fat desires and eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and let nature take its course. Like you I soon found growing fat to be really pleasurable and a turn-on as well. I slowly gained 130 lbs. and topped 300 lbs. several years ago. I found reaching that level was really exciting and enjoyed playing with all of my fat as well. Unfortunately I have had to lose some weight for health reasons and am now down to 275 lbs. While I am still fat I feel I have lost a part of me. Wouldn't it be great if you could just eat and gain continually without worrying about the side effects?
8 years
12   loading