Extreme obesity

What ideas turn you on?

The idea to get treated with some animal fattening hormones that are used in industrial feeding and my feeder loving how I fatten up and giving me more and more of it, till I can't stop eating and my belly starts getting huge and my stomach overstretched and after having gained 200 pounds, I want to stop and find that the hormones have messed up my fat metabolism and that now I gain, no matter what I do and my feeder confessing to me that she is totally aroused at my unability to slow down or stop and that she did not want to scare me but actually wants to make me immobile and can't wait to force feed me, at which point my fattening rate would go though the roof and my belly would hang down to the floor. I run away, feel my mobility going away, have already trouble walking, my belly to my knees and wobbling and jiggling like a massively fattend up porker-pig and she telling me that there is no turning back and that I will gain anyway and why not speed up the process? She is rich and I will be able to get around on a special scooter. That she really wants to fatten me up hard and see how fast my belly would fatten and that she can't wait for my gut to hang down to the floor and that I should just try it out. And I can't resist, try hard and then one night, meet her and tell her that she can go ahead and fatten me freely and that I realize that no doctor could help me, and that I would just be miserable, that it is better to get somebody that loves super fat and can take care of my special needs for fattening. She confides in me that she has always had a thing for pigs and humans that are like pigs, that were born to fatten and can't stop, which is the hottest thing for her. The sex is fantastic, but carries a price of tons and tons of fat, because she feeds me till I think I will explode every time before sex.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Hedonistic_Purity:
For me it's a feedee realizing points of no return. First having so many stretch marks in so many places that they know they are forever changed. No matter how much weight they lose, their shape and appearance is preeminently altered. A mark of shame, pride, ownership, or all three.

A feedee realizing that they crave fat and sugar even when they aren't hungry.

A feedee realizing the amount of food it requires to simply not feel hungry still causes weight gain.

A feedee realizing that their fat hangs so low that no matter how much weight they lose, a loose flap of skin will form sagging rolls.

A feedee realizing they've gotten so week they aren't physically capable of safely exercising enough to lose weight without dieting, and that they are too dependent on a feeder to have control over what they eat.

A feedee being told there will be no new clothes, but they are too addicted to stop and inevitably discover their last article of clothing doesn't fit. In that moment, they are house bound.

The first time a feedee can't stand without help. Realizing that even if they have the will to diet, they can be denied help getting up if they don't finish eating.

A feedee realizing they will never walk again.

A feedee finding out they are too heavy for weight loss surgery and any form of exercise takes too much oxygen.

And my favorite...the first bite. The one you remind them of until their last bite. When you explained every point of no return they were in for if they decide to eat this first bite from your hand. Once swallowed, there is no going back.

Magebear:
Definite turn on!

Feedmepiggy:
Omg i want this i want to be a slave to my fat and my feeder as long as u have sex while im eating tell me how fat i am oh getting hott thinking about it

Binging now! So ME!
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Probably just rapid weight gain, my favorite is always the infinite stretching stomach scenario. Sometimes they dont make sense, but I really like the factory ones.

Someone is at a cookie dough factory after hours, they've never been to that specific factory, but they figured they would check it out. They showed up after closing time and worked their way inside, crawling along the vents for a little bit then stopping to take in their surroundings through a vent they were crouched over. What they didn't realize, was that the vent was connected to the panels on either side, and as such they tumbled out to the conveyor belts below. When they awoke they found themselves moving along the belt, they clearly hadn't made it far because they could still see the vent they had fallen from. As the person goes to sit up a nozzle lowers from above and latches onto their open mouth. This nozzle was designed to fill up the paper tubes with cookie dough, and has a pressure sensor to determine when the container was full, as such when the cookie dough started to pour in the person had little to no time to react. The flow was large enough to keep them swallowing, without them fighting back too hard. After a minute of cookie dough pouring into their once flat stomach, it's grown to a full and distended beach ball. But the dough keeps going, pushing more and more cookie dough into the persons mouth, they can feel their stomach stretching with every swallow, but they aren't sure if they want to fight it anymore. Their stomach, overtaxed by the amount of sugary dough pushed into their stomach, started churning into fat, as their stomach continued being full. Fat began appearing everywhere, their gut began to get softer even through how painfully packed it was, fat began to pool everywhere and the person was forced back down to their gut has it continued to swell and swell. Eventually the person fell asleep, cookie dough still being forced down their throat.

The person woke up to the sound of beeping, they heard a click and felt the hose finally remove from their mouth, able to take their first full breath in ages, they start to put their arm down to their leg in an attempt to stand up, and realize that they cannot physically move. They had been asleep long enough for the entire canister to drain into them, and as such their entire body had swelled with fat, they took this time to fully take in their surroundings for the first time, they were no longer resting on a conveyor belt, that had been crushed by their weight a long time ago. They can just barely move their fingers through the fat that now envelops their entire body. They can feel their stomach, still full and digesting, but their gut took the full force of the gain. Fat has spilled around them everywhere, from just resting on them, to literally pooling around them and overcoming nearly everything in its path. Their legs are no longer legs, just small trees of fat, the feet just barely poking out from the massive expanse of stomach fat.

Personally I'm not the best writer, and im writing this with like 4 hours of sleep, but I think thats a massive turn on, and wish I could do something like that without, you know, exploding, or being killed from heart attack immediately after or during
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Feedmepiggy:
Omg i want this i want to be a slave to my fat and my feeder as long as u have sex while im eating tell me how fat i am oh getting hott thinking about it

I like that ~~ Also asking if she's fat enuf yet.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

I want to have complete control over how my fat manifests. I want it so that whatever I eat goes to my gut or ass so that my boobs turn into moobs. Shoving all my body weight into my gut or my thighs all at once would be wonderful, and somehow feigning instant weight gain would be great.
I also am into being dumb and hypnotised by my Dom/master, and imagining him feeding me a lot is very good. Also, him not allowing us to fuck unless I gained a certain amount of weight.
Role reversal, giving him giant cow tits that leak milk and have his brains leak out too, maybe with the body to fit. Someone mentioned earlier about having their wife induce lactation and sucking on her milk for extra weight gain, that could be here too.
I really want my ass to get over 60", or 66" (my height). It's currently at around 46" but I can do better, haha!
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Feeling my belly and ass bounce as I walk.

Getting compliments on my fatness.
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

Weigh myself , measuring my belly .
6 years

What ideas turn you on?

obeseladiesexciteme:
Just seeing a really fat woman, being lazy and idle and slothful, and just eating everything and anything in sight all day and all night, until she can't move, and is about to burst.

Seeing a very fat woman squeezing into a very tight corset, and then stuffing herself crazy , until the corset tears apart.

Seeing a very fat woman in a bath, stuffing herself crazy, until she can't get out of the bath.

Really fat women stuffing themselves so much that they become breathless, and start panting, and sweating profusely.

BigFA:
All of the above turn me on like crazy. And the second list that you posted is a huge turn on as well.

I love the image of a woman or a man (some do wear them under their clothes these days) laying on a bed and squeezing herself or himself into a very restrictive waist trainer. Huffing and puffing...barely able to breathe.

Then going out with friends and his or her friendly neighborhood feeder to an all-you-can- eat buffet. Overeating and laughing with friends...the friends not noticing that his or her feeder keeps bringing over dishes to replace the ones he or she is slowly eating.

Having to sit up incredibly straight, not being able to bend at the waist because of the tightness and swelling of his or her belly pushing into the fabric. Trying not to gasp as he or she turns crimson and then almost a purplish hue as he or she feels that the girdle has no give.

Friends at the table concerned as he or she assures them that they are fine, but overheated. The feeder, of course, volunteering to get him or her some air. Nearly staggering, sweating, and grunting as he or she is taken back, past the kitchen to a special room.

Grunting and pleading to be cut from the girdle, but instead being forced to sit painfully straight as a tube is forced between his/her cheeks and it begins to swell so he/she can't remove it.

The feeder chuckles then shows his/her feedee that the hose is connected to something that looks like a fire extinguisher. And then turns it on forcing thick cream into his/her mouth and he/she is forced to swallow.

He/she quickly blows up - flesh being forced from the bottom and top of the girdle. Crying and panting as there is a tremendous POP and his/her belly POPS out over his/her lap and continues to swell.

The feeder continues standing behind his/her feedee massaging feeling his/her belly grow and his/her feedee squirm as he/she is being forced bigger and bigger.
4 years

What ideas turn you on?

obeseladiesexciteme:
Just seeing a really fat woman, being lazy and idle and slothful, and just eating everything and anything in sight all day and all night, until she can't move, and is about to burst.

Seeing a very fat woman squeezing into a very tight corset, and then stuffing herself crazy , until the corset tears apart.

Seeing a very fat woman in a bath, stuffing herself crazy, until she can't get out of the bath.

Really fat women stuffing themselves so much that they become breathless, and start panting, and sweating profusely.

BigFA:
All of the above turn me on like crazy. And the second list that you posted is a huge turn on as well.

lizzyny:
I love the image of a woman or a man (some do wear them under their clothes these days) laying on a bed and squeezing herself or himself into a very restrictive waist trainer. Huffing and puffing...barely able to breathe.

Then going out with friends and his or her friendly neighborhood feeder to an all-you-can- eat buffet. Overeating and laughing with friends...the friends not noticing that his or her feeder keeps bringing over dishes to replace the ones he or she is slowly eating.

Having to sit up incredibly straight, not being able to bend at the waist because of the tightness and swelling of his or her belly pushing into the fabric. Trying not to gasp as he or she turns crimson and then almost a purplish hue as he or she feels that the girdle has no give.

Friends at the table concerned as he or she assures them that they are fine, but overheated. The feeder, of course, volunteering to get him or her some air. Nearly staggering, sweating, and grunting as he or she is taken back, past the kitchen to a special room.

Grunting and pleading to be cut from the girdle, but instead being forced to sit painfully straight as a tube is forced between his/her cheeks and it begins to swell so he/she can't remove it.

The feeder chuckles then shows his/her feedee that the hose is connected to something that looks like a fire extinguisher. And then turns it on forcing thick cream into his/her mouth and he/she is forced to swallow.

He/she quickly blows up - flesh being forced from the bottom and top of the girdle. Crying and panting as there is a tremendous POP and his/her belly POPS out over his/her lap and continues to swell.

The feeder continues standing behind his/her feedee massaging feeling his/her belly grow and his/her feedee squirm as he/she is being forced bigger and bigger.

S W E A T I N G
3 years

What ideas turn you on?

- Imagining how my belly will feel at 800 lbs when it completely covera my legs and imagining feeling how soft and squishy my fat will be

- imagining humiliating experiences when over 800 lbs such as riding on a mobility scooter through grocery stores buying junk food and having to have help showering and cleaning myself after using the restroom due to being too fat to be able to reach parts of my body

- holding up my fat while someone else assists in applying products to prevent my skin from chafing

- having my belly touch the steering wheel while driving

- looking at my clothing once I'm past 3X and 4X in disbelief that I've gotten so fat I fit in those size clothes and admiring how huge around my pants will be
3 years
45678   loading