forum  extreme obesity

what ideas turn you on?3 weeks

PinkyDear, I could just about roast marshmallows and make s'mores on all that hot! Thank you for those lovely sensuous turn-ons.

projectpolemics:
For practical goals? One day...

Going on an extremely luxurious world cruise with my obese wife, and making everyone stare whenever she enters the room. She's probably the heaviest human being who's ever traveled on this boat.

Little kids get out of the pool when she waddles over, because they're afraid of the splash she's about to make.

You two get the hottest couple award in my book - lovely stuff! And verrrrrrry hot!

PinkyDear:
Some are fantasies, some are realities.

Needing help standing.
Being brought food at a buffet.
Being hand fed.
Feeling a loving hand slip under my shirt and onto my belly while in public.
Being told I need to gain more weight.
Being told what to eat.
Seeing a stranger look at me with admiring eyes.
Waking up with my night gown exposing my belly.
Being told to order clothes that are bigger than I currently need.
The surprise on someone's face when they pass my table and see that all the food is for me.
Outgrowing clothes.
Belly rubs either with or without oil.
Having a breast lifted as if being checked out for weight.
A second dessert at a restaurant.
Someone quietly putting food on my plate when out with a group ir with family because they know I am trying to be polite but they know I am hungry.
Eating an entire container of something or an entire cake etc.
My belly, especially when overstuffed.
Feeling my belly sway as I walk.
Imagining myself bigger, even filling the entire bed.
Gluttony dreams.
Being weighed and seeing a higher number.
Having someone's hand at the very top of my belly and under my breasts so they can feel the changes as I get fuller and fuller.
One finger lightly tracing patterns under my hanging belly.
Seeing a large person and knowing I am bigger.
Imagining eating food as I walk through the grocery store and only giving the clerk empty containers to ring up. I promise I only do some of that now.
Knowing I am so big that there is no turning back.

I have a lot of turn-ons

Soo turned on. Hottest caption ever.

That slightly embarrassed guilty feeling when you've absentmindedly polished off an entire tray of brownies or gallon of ice cream.

Wearing form fitting clothes that show off every curve...bonus if it's a thin, flimsy material that shows the bumps of cellulite and rolls of flesh.

Finally weighing more than your much taller partner.

Anyone else turned on by the idea of squeezing?

Putting on so much weight so fast that you're squeezed by your clothes/walls of the room you're in?

wearing shirts that are too small and leave my big belly exposed, or tight shirts that ride up whenever i move or stretch, especially if someone else is forcing me to wear them or if i'm out in public

feeling / seeing my belly jiggle and bounce when i move

being tied down, having a hose shoved into my mouth, and getting pumped full of water until i feel like i'm going to burst, belly expanding until my shirt buttons pop

getting teased because of my belly and having my belly poked, slapped, prodded, etc

i also fantasize about being in a relationship where i'm completely submissive to my partner and they only let me wear clothes that are too small and tight to show off how fat i am while they (force) feed me and play with my belly

I always salivate at the thought of being fattened by a sadistic woman, someone who wants to make me their pet project and turn me from a small and thin boy to a flabby, obese pig. Id love for her to force me to try on restrictive clothing just to see it all spill out.

I'd be whatever weight turned her on the most, 200, 300, 500, hell, even the thought of someone turning me into an immobile mass of fat is starting to sound like a really hot idea.

what ideas turn you on?2 weeks

Feeling my belly and ass bounce as I walk.

Getting compliments on my fatness.

Being able to keep up with the appetite of my 350lb pear shaped friend...who just ordered a pizza for herself..lol. I know she can hit 600lbs in a heart beat if she were in a guilded cage of unlimited food, pampering, video games, and lovers. She's busting out of her clothes, destroying chairs, etc and she doesn't even have a double chin yet. Sooo hot.

Weigh myself , measuring my belly .
<< 18 page 18 of 19   loading