Gaining

Wife is getting bigger and i love it but p

My wife is getting bigger and i love it. She doesnt seem to be bothered by it at all. But here is my problem i was downtown with my friends and they saw this big lady and started making fun of her in the car and it turned out to be my wife. All of a sudden i felt embarrassed that that was my wife, but i would like her to get even bigger but i dont want to introduce her to my friends.

Has anyone ever been in this situation before and if so what did you guys do?
8 years

If you truly love your wife it might be time to be honest and direct with your friends about this. Those who react negatively should probably be discarded. Then you can make new friends with people who are more open-minded, tolerant, less judgmental, and less childish.
8 years

My suggestion, either straighten your friends out (making fun of someone for their appearance is super-shitty behavior), or find less shitty friends.
8 years

Im very new to the area.
8 years

Get new friends and a fatter wife.and be happy.
8 years

I guess I understand your dilemma but not totally.

I have been pretty open since a fairly young age (high school) with my appreciation of heavier girls/women not the norm by societies standards. With that said in high school it was only slightly overweight to chunky ...the girls I dated or went out with. As I was older totally pretty but women most of my frinds deemed over weight/ slightly Fatter by their standards and most of them knew I liked my women "thick" as they called it. Little did they know that I would have loved to have my girlfriend at the time become a real big fatty of 200 or 250 Lbs. So even now my wife is skinny to me but most of my friends would consider her Fat. Being 5' 3" a very plump/curvy in my eyes 170 lbs. She wears her weight well but can look heavier in certain outfits.

So I don't know how big your wife is but I always question if my wife was say 250 lbs. Or bigger would I feel a bit insecure around my friends with regard to her new heavier weight (because they knew her at about 130 lbs.). I would like to think I would love her weight at that size so much I wouldn't even care what they
thought. But who knows for sure.

In your case no one knew you or your wife or you because you are new in that area. So I wouldn't be that bothered with it. I am not sure your age but I do know that as time goes on you kind of don't get bothered with this stuff and learn what really matters.....and I know loving my wife fatter is a huge turn on and big part of my life.

also thinking of your wife and her feelings I would never want to introduce her to your immature friends because it may hurt her feelings....I would say you should make new couples friends with your wife so that can be your new social friends.

I remember a time a while ago my wife and I were on vacation with another couple that we had known for 10+ years. It was a trip to Hawaii and my wife had our last child about a year earlier same with the other wife. Well my wife not only didn't lose much of her weight since giving birth but she actually gained quite a bit more. I loved how it looked on her and I was even excited for her to get even bigger. Before the trip for a month or so she was trying to eat less and diet to lose weight to be in her new much larger XXL string bikini (which by the way is pretty tiny even being an XXL) when she tried it on at home with me I nearly lost it ....she looked unbelievably hot and Fat and sexy. At that point to I dreamed of her getting even bigger because she looked so hot. I don't think she was able to lose much weight even though she tried. The craziest thing is when I saw her walking on the beach next to her friend both in their bikinis.....I was amazed at how huge my wife looked next to her.....she actually looked sooooo Fat to me, when all I can usually think about is her gaining more and getting fatter. It was almost as if I needed to see her next to her friend to realize my wife was now FAT. I felt sorry for her that she was so much fatter than her friend and how she must feel wearing a bikini next to her skinny friend who was probably 130 lbs. But several inches taller while she was probably 200 lbs. It put things I to a different perspective for a while....but as soon as I saw her busting out of her dress at dinner I again viewed her as skinnier and not as Fat.

It's a crazy thing to live with our Fat Fetish eyes....if you know what I mean. Even today my wife is thinner than that trip but I view her as slkinny in my eyes....while she complains she is Fat....only do I actually see her as Fat once in a blue moon.... But I am not sure line other people would view Fat still.
8 years

Fatjoe:
All of a sudden i felt embarrassed that that was my wife, but i would like her to get even bigger but i dont want to introduce her to my friends.

We can't help what we feel about things but we can control our actions. You should have said something like: "Dude, that's my wife. A little respect please."

And if they can't give her that respect and/or can't respect you wanting to be with her, they can't be your friends.
8 years

AskDrFeeder:
We can't help what we feel about things but we can control our actions. You should have said something like: "Dude, that's my wife. A little respect please."

And if they can't give her that respect and/or can't respect you wanting to be with her, they can't be your friends.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Over a period of time, as I have gotten older, well I used to hide my like for bigger girls away because I didn't want anybody knowing for the fact that I'd be teased about it in a very bad way. But now, I don't really care if people know, I've told some of my closest friends and they respect my views. If someone was to ask me 'do you like bigger girls?' or 'what kind of girls do you like? physically wise' I wouldn't lie about it.
8 years