Gaining

Weight gain

Me: Both....I like thinking about gaining and during the times I was intentionally gaining it was extremely arousing.

My wife: Both...The real thing is always better obviously... but the fantasy of her gaining to way heavier weights even though I may never even see her close to that size is exciting as well. I hope one day my fantasies of her getting really big come true though.
8 years

Weight gain

Grayghost:
I fantasized about gaining for a very long time, over the last couple years I've gained a lot (nearly 70 lbs)

and I must say that gaining makes the fantasy even more intense. So.. Both?

Exactly this above.... it almost feeds off of it (No pun intended). You fantasize even more once you see the gaining and the changes. It becomes a fun game that is always with you.
8 years

Weight gain

I have to say both, as well. I have been gaining, thirteen pounds in three months and I am now up to 220 lbs. I also fantasize about getting a lot bigger as well. My wife is a BBW, and of course I would love to see her get a lot bigger.
8 years

Weight gain

For me it is both. I fantasize about weight gain on myself and others all the time but when I finally let myself go and gained 130 lbs. I found the process to be highly pleasurable, watching my body expand with layers of fat, watching the numbers climb every higher on the scale and continually outgrowing my clothes.
8 years