forum  extreme obesity

do any women want to be immobile?2 months

fatbelly19:
being immobile isn't something many would aspire to actually become, since I'm sure it would suck once you're there
It's one thing to aspire, quite another to want.

do any women want to be immobile?2 months

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.
That's why all feeders should be rich. That way if they chicken out and run like little boys, at least you get their money so you can keep getting fatter forever XD

do any women want to be immobile?1 month

The very thought of being an immobile. But I am gaining now and afaird I might weight alot since me wanting to be so fat. I am a masterpiece in the making, I am art!!

My first thing is fining a LTR Relationship or getting married.

With the experience I have so far the available are flakes after a few months or talking about it and then others time me after I have arrived in there state and being stuck in a new -place.

MOST guys/girls who are interested in finding the perfect partner but not realize how to take care in the long process and be able to support say if I had a feedee/foodee relationship and I was supporting my gaining partner, I would get 24 hours with a PCA and whoever is doing this, realiee this very important if u feel likee you can handle, do the research for your home..

Like get wider doors and make the toilet crack proof.
Do things that will make people think twice to go the impossible weights.

Hmmm...Rant \\
I have always dreams about being imobile. My current wight goal is 800 if I made it there!

do any women want to be immobile?2 weeks

wanttobeimmobilepigGA:
Y E S! I dunno maybe 900+ ? I've always wanted to be a helpless piggy(;

As unreal as it is....It's sooo hot too!

do any women want to be immobile?2 weeks

the juicy:
I would love to be near immobile if I was extremely pear shaped. I'm more of an hour glass and struggling with being barely over 200, so its a total fantasy. In fantasyland I would be 800 lbs, with enormous ever jiggling ass that barely fit through doors, have a couple of fa's to help me do whatever, and a reality show to film me walking, squeezing into things, gorging out, trying to workout, etc.

So hot. Explains why we're here.

do any women want to be immobile?2 days

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I would really love being fed to immobility. My only gear is that, if I have a feeder, they may get bored with me and leave. Then I'd be stuck , immobile and alone. That would suck. I'm 450 lbs. now, and would love to reach 700 lbs by Christmas of next year.

plaidNok:
That's why all feeders should be rich. That way if they chicken out and run like little boys, at least you get their money so you can keep getting fatter forever XD

I have to say I couldn't flake because it would kill me to flake on a person I made fatter to the point they couldn't lose the weight really ever

WalkinInAdventure:
The very thought of being an immobile. But I am gaining now and afaird I might weight alot since me wanting to be so fat. I am a masterpiece in the making, I am art!!

My first thing is fining a LTR Relationship or getting married.

With the experience I have so far the available are flakes after a few months or talking about it and then others time me after I have arrived in there state and being stuck in a new -place.

MOST guys/girls who are interested in finding the perfect partner but not realize how to take care in the long process and be able to support say if I had a feedee/foodee relationship and I was supporting my gaining partner, I would get 24 hours with a PCA and whoever is doing this, realiee this very important if u feel likee you can handle, do the research for your home..

Like get wider doors and make the toilet crack proof.
Do things that will make people think twice to go the impossible weights.

Hmmm...Rant \\
I have always dreams about being imobile. My current wight goal is 800 if I made it there!

I bet you'll be around to reach 800+ an larger!!

wanttobeimmobilepigGA:
Y E S! I dunno maybe 900+ ? I've always wanted to be a helpless piggy(;

So yummy bigger is way way amazing

do any women want to be immobile?22 hours

PillowPrincessPlump91:

plaidNok:

Immobility seems a bit ridiculous to me, wanting to become virtually disabled in every way. I think wheelchair people would choose to walk for example not other way round. Wanting someone else to clean you after toilet usage is not fair to them. i would not blame a boyfriend for leaving me if i was 700lbs Also having a money grab entitled attitude is not helping you to keep this "feeder" my ex boyfriend left me for being "too" fat already im only 308lbs if you still want to be a strong independent female like me then you need a backup plan for when the boy walks out, you too can get on your feet and look for a decent guy who loves who you are and not just how big you are but a bit of both. Because i dont trust men myself I will not be convinced that being immobile is great giving men all that control because you cannot 100% trust that the relationship will last forever, of course hope that it does but I think gaining needs to stop at some point if you lose the feeder and you're too big to cook or buy the food yourself then you'll have to starve it out or hope someone calls ambulance/fire brigade to knock the wall out and crane you out. I will not be convinced the possible reality of immobility is wonderful. Being fat is great up until letting a man dominate your life

do any women want to be immobile?22 hours

PillowPrincessPlump91:

plaidNok:

janeadams:
Immobility seems a bit ridiculous to me, wanting to become virtually disabled in every way. I think wheelchair people would choose to walk for example not other way round. Wanting someone else to clean you after toilet usage is not fair to them. i would not blame a boyfriend for leaving me if i was 700lbs Also having a money grab entitled attitude is not helping you to keep this "feeder" my ex boyfriend left me for being "too" fat already im only 308lbs if you still want to be a strong independent female like me then you need a backup plan for when the boy walks out, you too can get on your feet and look for a decent guy who loves who you are and not just how big you are but a bit of both. Because i dont trust men myself I will not be convinced that being immobile is great giving men all that control because you cannot 100% trust that the relationship will last forever, of course hope that it does but I think gaining needs to stop at some point if you lose the feeder and you're too big to cook or buy the food yourself then you'll have to starve it out or hope someone calls ambulance/fire brigade to knock the wall out and crane you out. I will not be convinced the possible reality of immobility is wonderful. Being fat is great up until letting a man dominate your life

She has a fantastic head on her shoulders
4 page 4 of 4   loading