Gaining

Anyone tried cyproheptadine?

If anyone missed it - thread about apetamine is heavily related to this one smiley
8 years

Goemon:
I wanted to ask if there is any body that know what could be the risk from taking periactin for a long time?

I think that goes to all medicines - if you take something for a long time - then your body shifts its balance towards this. I.e. you're taking hormones - and after a while if you don't stop - your body will stop producing that hormone for you to restore hormone balance when its supplied externally.

For cyproheptadine you can just google and read all side effects. They are nasty, because its just a 1st generation antihistamine.
But anyway sideeffects tend to diminish if you're taking continiously, including hunger - thats your body adapts.

So if you're really want to use it - I'd suggest you do it at least in short courses. Like you're boosting hunger, you feast, then when effect weakens and you adapt - then stop and give it a rest for idk... a month or something...
8 years

I've used this a few times. In the UK you can get it from the pharmacy easily. You can also order Apetamin (same active ingredient) online.

It is very effective at increasing appetite. I found it almost impossible to stop thinking about food and very hard to stop eating while on it. As previously mentioned, the drawback is drowsiness, which in my case wore off after around a week.
8 years