General

Stretched marks?! sexy or not

The texture of old stretch marks is quite interesting. My OH likes to stroke them.

Stretch marks tell stories, don't see them as a defect, but a sexy badge of honour.
8 years

I wouldn't say sexy, but my wife has quite a few having had 2 kids and put on a fair bit of weight, and it's not a problem, it's just part of her so as I love her I love them.
8 years

I have lots on my hips from when I grew tall as a teenager (paradoxically at a time when I was getting proportionately slimmer as I shot up fast).

Now they're just silvery lines that are barely visible. I can't remember how long it took for them to nearly disappear. But I hope it reassures you to know that no guy I ever dated whilst they were still visible ever mentioned them, appeared shocked or turned off by them, or seemed to care one way or the other.

Feedist/FA types have often said that once they've finally spotted them in my pictures (I only found this fetish after they'd faded) their attitude is that they're super hot because it shows I grew a belly, which they like the thought of (I don't like to disappoint them by telling them that wasn't how it happened, lol).

I used to feel a bit resentful about them when I was much younger, but in the scheme of things (having spots/glasses/dental brace/being fat/socially awkward/being terminally uncool) from 0-10 on the scale of upsetting issues, they barely registered. I guess it might be different if you like to wear crop tops or bikinis or things that reveal your belly.

I agree with the poster above who said they're a badge of honour, and when you've had your baby hopefully you'll look back on them as part of that journey. They're just who you are, like dimples or knobbly knees or long fingers.
8 years

Personal preference yes but then again I can understand why some don't like having them. Sort of like tattoos it's a Mark
8 years

Yep, its a sign of hard work paying off.
8 years

I think they are sexy. I like that they highlight where someone has gained a lot.
8 years

I got them when I first gained a few years back on my love handles. Pretty awkward/amusing explaining why i have them there especially when I was thinner, "oh yes I overrate for weeks until I had a belly".
8 years

Super sexy
7 years