Gaining

Help_ need some advice with "dirty" talk

It's clear that he is a FA and Feeder and gets off on knowing about you being a naughty fat piggy. What would help is if you got off on actually being such a piggy. If you do then simply tell him things about your piggyness which are turning you on. I don't mean tell him how to turn you on I mean whatever turns you on is hopefully mutual.

Many Feedees love the piggy thing. If you are not into that then perhaps you could study it to fake it. If the emotion is in you then you need to find it and bring it out for him.
8 years

Help_ need some advice with "dirty" talk

This might help. For me saying things like: "I have been a really bad girl today. I ate all the ice cream we had and couldn't help myself. I am turning into such a pig." or "I just can't stop eating. I am being such a piggy. Would you feed me and help me become a big fat piggy?"

Any type of comments that marry your inability to maintain control over what you eat, your concern and desire to become a fat piggy just for him may do the trick. Try it. I know comments like this really light my fire!
8 years