General

Could my boyfriend be a fa?

I don't know what he is of course, but I do all those things as a FA. And he k ows you have gotten fatter over the years. It seems likely to me.
8 years

He's an FA, and perhaps a feeder too.
8 years

He can want to be thin himself, but want a fat girlfriend. That is normal.
8 years

It seems to me that he is probably an FA. Feeder is such a broad title, I for one love watching my wife eat, I also enjoy her over eating and definitely like watching her appetite increase and consume way more food at meals....mostly because I know with all the extra food she will be gaining a lot of weight and look even more Beautiful. Yes, I get enjoyment from watching her eat bigger portions but I can't say that I actually get satisfaction from feeding her myself or would be overly excited to watch her tube feed or drink weight gain shakes....I really would like the effects this would have on her figure and making her bigger....but not the act itself.

So I wouldn't classify him as a feeder.....he just knows that the more you eat you will get softer and gain weight....which I think all of us FA's love and can relate to.

As far as liking you in tighter clothes showing off your bigger figure....I think all FA's love this.

Do you actually like gaining weight yourself and are into it....and just wondering the best way to find out his interests regarding this topic in a non abrasive approach being that you are newly dating him?

It sounds like you are open to a weight gaining relationship.....so I say they easiest non threatning way to bring something up would be in a joking way. This will open the dialogue to him and let him be able to expand if he wants. After a big dinner say something like....."Wow, if I keep eating like this with you I am going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe in much larger sizes...as you feel and shake softly your full belly". This will get him started and all of us FA's love to hear this weight gain talk....and then keep going discussing eating and weight gain. If he is into weight gain and I am sure he is this will eventually get him to talk and compliment you and tell you how great you look especially if you bring up a diet. After you try bringing up the word diet....then tell him "I actually think it will be to hard for me to slow down my eating plus I actually don't mind getting bigger" watch his reaction and I am sure he will have a lot of blood rushing to his head (both of them for that matter). Next slowly implement touching....after you have eaten a huge meal with him feel and touch your belly and say "oh my gosh my belly is getting so Big, you taking me out to all this great lunches and dinners is making me Fat".....and have him feel your belly by holding his hand softly and placing it on your belly than while you are still holding his hand on your belly have him shake it and then just leave your hand and his touching your belly and then ask him playfully "what should we get for desert"?

Keep us posted I think you will have your answer soon!
8 years

and do you already know?
8 years