Submission and domination

Guys, what would you do to your dream girl?

intheend123:
Ever wanted to grow a woman and enjoy the increase in size?

Oh absolutely!! It's the theme in many mental fantasies, such as:

Doing my part to make sure my girl was happy with her life in general. That's very important to me. Of course, I'd have fun making sure she was well fed and stuffed to capacity, as often as it was fun for us. At some point, when her shirt slipped up a little bit, I'd gently grab the exposed flesh and lovingly jiggle, poke and pat it, thus pointing out to her that I am very aware of just how big and fat she's getting. I'd verbally tease her with a disapproving comment or two, like "Someone's been eating well" and "my, my! Look how big and round you are now. Your clothes can't even keep you covered!" Then I'd smile, grab the exposed roll and use it like a handle to pull her to me as I leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Let's go fatten you some more." Then off we'd go to an all you can buffet.

I'd monitor, measure and graph her changing dimensions, enjoying her ever increasing softness, roundness, heaviness, and size. My hands would squeeze, rub, caress, stroke, play with and enjoy every inch of her body. We'd share many happy, and intimate moments. We'd cuddle a lot. Her body would be my playground and she would love my touch. As I gazed at her, I'd think back to her smaller sizes and compare them to her current size, enjoying her increased size and softness even more. I'd admire her currently, as I played with her soft, jiggly body, and image the future as she continues to grow rounder, softer, heavier and bigger. I'll look forward to seeing her clothes tighten as she grows, going from loose, to fitting, to snug, to tight, and finally, to the moment of failure as my well fed beauty overpowers the helpless clothing with her beautifully expanding body. I'd purposely buy her clothes a little too big, so I could watch her fill them up as I repeatedly stuffed her with an abundance of yummy food. Then we'd celebrate as her growing abundance finally ripped them to pieces. I could go on, but it'd probably just get repetitive and boring. But, to answer the question, yes, I would absolutely love and enjoy taking a woman and growing her. :-)
8 years