Gaining

Experienced this with weight gain?

When my wife gains even a little bit of of weight 10-15 lbs. + she seems to get much hornier and initiate sex way more. If she continues to keep gaining more (smiles) our lovemaking increases to almost every day or at least 5 times per week and she is so much hornier.

She not only is hornier but she gets aroused much faster and easier and orgasms bigger.

Have any of you women experienced this and or any guy's experienced this with your wives or girlfriends?
8 years

I wish.
8 years

bills225:
Yes, I had an ex that gained a good amount of weight over the 1 and 1/2 years we were together. The more she gained, the more she wanted it. I think it helped because I was way into how chubby and sexy she had become.

I know at first I thought it was only because I showed her more attention unintentionally because she was bigger but the more she gains and eats she just is much more sexually interested.

I think it may have to do with several things, mostly attitude change, eating and enjoying food, deserts and everything in more care free abundance including intimate soft contact and sex. Also, just the way she becomes more in touch with her growing figure while everything on her figure jiggles more and is so soft to the touch has to make her hornier in the first place.
8 years