Gaining

My roommate knows i want to be fat

You are far from alone. Nearly all successful female Feedees I have known stuffed their clothes. I'm glad you're joining that site. They Need you because you can gain. So many there get stuck after gaining.
Best wishes!
8 years

For both of you I definitely don't feel you should be ashamed or worried. There are many man and women who have the same desires to gain and grow fat and are turned on by the process. Be positive in your dealings with others, happy with yourself, and if someone should comment, just say "I am happy with how I look and I do love to eat!" That works for me. And with 70% of Americans overweight or obese, being fat is now the norm. It is amazing how many couples I see where one or both partners are 300 lbs. or more. And I am seeing so many more couples where the guy is fit and obviously loves his fat wife or girlfriend given his amorous attentions in public.
8 years

The first roommate I had in community college walked in on me one day. I was in nothing but underwear. Not just underwear, lacy boyshorts, which look out of place on a male. I had ust finished off 4 mcdoubles, a huge coke and half a box of twinkies, she saw me with the last twinkie in my mouth and me rubbing my belly. She started laughing and asked if I was a feedist. Stunned I asked how she knew what that was. Turns out she had a sister who was into it and she had a hunch, always seeing the amount of food wrappers in my trash xD I was hoping for a second she was into it, but her being okay with it was another thing. She always made extra portions after that smiley
8 years

Jiggle_when_I_Walk:
... she saw me with the last twinkie in my mouth and me rubbing my belly. She started laughing and asked if I was a feedist. ... but her being okay with it was another thing. She always made extra portions after that smiley

I don't know why, but this situation looks so awesome to me. No judging at all, positive perception, even followed with a bit of support (extra portions)... its all turned out so great.
8 years