Gaining

A recurring theme with weight gain

It seems that so many both men and women alike on this site that are very into the weight gain fetish gain a bunch of weight and then lose it...myself included.

I wonder why that is for everyone?

For myself it seems that there are certain times during the years where I get very into this fetish and it is on my mind 24/7 all the time and there are other times when it is on my mind but is just not as strong. During these 24/7 times I act out and seem to have my appetite increase and then go with it and intentionally gain for a while. The amount of time that I intentionally gain varies from a couple of weeks to a month and a half and a couple of times it was around 4-6 months.

Just curious how everyone else feels about this?
8 years

Generally I think what happens is that we get pretty big then decide we've gotten bigger than we wanted to be so we diet off a little. Then the diet quits producing results and we realize how much we want to eat like we used to so we gain it back. This time however it's not a matter of being way fatter than ever before so we're comfortable going even further.

Ideally during the diet phase you got yourself in better condition so it also takes longer to feel like you went too far when you start gaining again.

Personally I lost weight because i wanted to be able to take the stairs without people bringing up the shape i was in.
8 years

There are places (weights) that are nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live.
8 years

I think those who are into the erotic aspect of gaining definitely have phases of being more into it or less into it.

Those who are more into gaining because it gives them a license to overeat are probably more consistent.
8 years

definitely, last year I worked a manual job so I dropped to 150. After I quit I gained 25 pounds. Then I went to asia and sweated out 30 pounds. Now gaining is all I can think about, I'm back up to 180 and have a nice desk job to settle into, so I can't see it stopping before xmas smiley
8 years

I can relate to this, in the past I would gain from slim to chubby and then flip one day and start losing, partly because of groundless concerns of what peers would think, especially when I was younger and partly because the most visible change seems to happen that weight range.

Now I'm in the middle of another gain and I feel like I am just about fatter than ever, however this time being a little older and vaguely wiser (as if) I am more willing to keep going. It seems now I have learned not to care so much about what others on the outside think, and even if its a negative reaction its only words and they soon get over it (plus its kind of a turn on to be berated for letting myself go!).

Also I agree on the sentiment on changing perceptions. It seems each time I gain I get slightly fatter than before, then that becomes the benchmark for the next time. Right now every new pound will push me further than I have been before and that has me excited!
8 years

That's right the older you get you don't worry about what people say.
8 years

I put on around fifteen pounds this summer. I was really getting turned on bingeing and overeating and it now shows. My waist is up to forty six inches. I can really feel the weight now as well. My wife, daughter and I were at a wedding this past weekend. We had one of the bridesmaids take a photo of the three of us. I was a little taken aback my how fat I looked, clearly with a belly sticking out. I have felt that my clothes and the sit-ups I do during the week helped me hide, how much weight I have really gained. I clearly looked much heavier in these photos. Though I am old, and don't nearly care what others think, I might be easing back to a leaner diet, even with the holidays approaching.
8 years

ccwolf60:
That's right the older you get you don't worry about what people say.

Wait, I was supposed to care about that at some point? I guess being the fat guy my whole life made me stop caring what others thought at an early age.
8 years

For me, when I first started gaining, I had to reconcile the fantasy of being fat vs. the reality.

At first, I wasn't that happy with how my body distributed the weight I had gained, so I lost it.

A while later, after a lot of soul searching and re-aligning of my expectations, I was able to go through with the weight gain and stick to it. Got comfortable with my own skin, so to speak.
8 years