Gaining

Feederism internationally?

In Russia we use same terminology, because idk... calling things with russian words sounds weird and lame. Some are attempting to find the right words and its is most successful for BBWs, but for others - not really. And I have an impression that in general public very very few know this terminology. Usually it boils to "I like fat chicks... what? that thing called somehow? its a deviation? wtf?"

As for forums - mixed situation with that. Those who dedicated to FAs and BBWs are somewhat alive, and other sites usually die and reborn... we are currently have fantasyfeeder.ru as the 4th reincarnation of feedism sites where I am registered. Although things are pretty much dead. Users are very passive and it boils to behaviour like in our social network "Vkontakte" - when someone posts a photo and maybe 1 or 2 will say something like "cool", or "nice butt" and its over. Nobody makes a discussions... thats boring like crap (sorry) so I'm usually lurking around here more, sometimes trying to start threads like here, but getting very few or no responces... this sucks.

And another thing I noticed is that people cannot connect properly. It looks like feedists are scattered evenly among big cities. So its common that a registered user is from some city and noone else is there.

But anyway that might be very biased point of view, because this is how it looks to me... I'm kinda thinking that if everything happens - its usually in private.
8 years