Gaining

Pac man

I actually only start intentionally gaining after I have had noticed an increased appetite for several weeks that has already induce a little gain, typically around 5-7 Lbs.

I usually notice that I have had a bigger appetite and craving's for more deserts and snacks and know that I will probably have a gain pretty soon. This usually triggers me and gives me a head start to intentionally gaining. When I start to intentionally gain the first motivation is my belly is already bigger from the past two weeks and I am pretty aroused and determined as well as my appetite has already increased quite a bit. I do however try and stuff a lot more at every meal followed by fattening deserts and snacks. I feel full all the time but I am very aroused seeing the bloated results that allows me to keep pushing. Till eventually my I crave huge meals and always have huge fattening snacks all the time...so during this time it becomes not only way easier but the results have been pretty amazing and fast.

I usually only do this 1-2 times a year and it is only after I notice a big appetite increase naturally to start. I think it would be much harder and more effort for me to just try to start gaining without this natural appetite increase which kind of jump starts and really gets me over the initial hump. These intentional gaining episodes usually last 1-2 months but I have had one a while ago that went on for six months and I went through a stage where I didn't think it would stop I just kept eating out of control and gaining without any effort, even if I tired to slow down my appetite I couldn't....which was arousing and scary at the same time.
8 years