Gaining

How to introduce stuffing to wife.

So im in this dilemma of reintroducing my stuffing/weightgain fantasy to my wife. She somewhat has an idea i like her with extra weight on her, but i brought it up once and she never really wanted to talk about it. Now i see her eating alot more and gaining a few pounds, but im afraid to bring up my fantasy to her again. She lets me rub her belly and body more than before. So now i want to bring it up again and maybe try something in bed. Do you guys have any idea's.
8 years

I would just enjoy it without discussing it. She may back off.
8 years

I agree with "johnxyz". I think your pretty lucky right now. I would love my wife to get into weight gain and stuffing, but I know that is impossible, but I can be a subtle encourager and of course set an example myself. Good luck.
8 years

I agree with the above posts "definitely"

I myself tread with caution even when I notice my wife has recently gained some Lbs. I would love to tell my wife that I would love her to gain weight or gain more weight. She knows from a long time ago that I like her heavier but the only time I even discuss weight gain with her is when she brings it up and I join in the conversation and usually enjoy these times immensely.

I would say after you notice her gaining and an increase in her appetite make sure she has plenty of things she loves to eat....snacks, ice cream etc. and always take her out to some great dinners. Usually during the times my wife starts gaining she is usually open to eating more fattening things and it is usually why she started gaining a little in the first place. Hopefully she will continue gaining and have her appetite really open up and start eating out of control and many more Lbs. will follow. Also, I have found in my marriage that when my wife is eating a bunch and gaining weight she kind of likes it when I am gaining as well, it seems like it makes her feel more comfortable and it makes for some great over eating companionship and she doesn't mind getting fatter for a much longer period.
8 years