General

Athletes and big women

There is truth in the saying "opposites attract" This is not always true as the case of human attraction and what one deem attractive to the other varies from person to person b. However in the case of fat and toned, Athletic and Athletic, Fit and unfit, greeedy and controlled there are some intriguing reasons... I actually think more skinny people or fitter people are more attracted to their opposite looking physique but due to societies pressure to conform not many will admit it. They would rather suppress or hide their desires and remain conflicted and confused about their desires. I have found that it is those who are so vehemently in hatred of fat and unfit that more than often are fat admirers themselves but are ashamed of what they feel so they take their frustrations out on what they actually like. Since letting go and becoming fat myself and more unfit i have had so many curious comments from slimmer women, Surprisingly so. Infact the vast majority of female feeders are of the slimmer more toned variety, So opposites do attract for sure.
8 years

Athletes and big women

I am not sure the percentages on the correlation between muscular gym guys and heavier girlfriends, finances or wives.

I have been into weight lifting for a long time and played football until after college and I have always had this fetish and thought heavier women were more beautiful then thinner women (By Far). I don't know for sure if this is in the majority of the percentages. I have heard that many like the feel of fit next to fat.....I have discovered that fat next to fat feels pretty damn sexy also.
8 years

Athletes and big women

I wonder if some athletic men feel more in shape when they are with someone who is large.
8 years

Athletes and big women

I'm pretty sure this is actually fairly common, in all directions. Also, very hot!
7 years